Chapter 91: stay..?

Dream ran upstairs and grabbed a bag. He gulped. He really didn't want to leave george alone for a week but he just couldn't help it.. he couldn't let him see him like that. It was just to embassing.

He grabbed his bag and began grabbing clothes and folding them. George slowly walked upstairs and opened the door. He watched dream put clothes in the bag and grabbed a few things of george's.

George sighed softly and walked up to him hugging him from behind. "Dream.." dream frowned "i-im sorry I just can't stay.. I-i can't- you can't see me i-" dream felt like the room was spinning.

"Dream honey please calm down.. everything's gonna be ok I promise.. please stay..." Dream shook his head "I-i can't george I just can't-" george sat with dream on the bed and held him close "please.. just calm down.. take deep breaths.." dream covered his face and tried to calm his breathing.

George rubbed his back. "You don't have to go.. you can stay home I'll even just- stay away just please stay home.. I need you safe.. in need to know your ok.."

Dream sat there silent and slowly uncovered his face. ",.. promise you want look at me..?" "I promise.. until or unless you want me there with you I'll stay my distance.. just please stay here.." dream was debating.

If he left george would be alone and he wouldn't know if george would be ok unless he texted him. If he stayed maybe george still wouldn't see him.. but could he trust himself..?

He sure as hell couldn't trust his blob self.. but he tended to shift sometimes to get more comfortable. When he hurt really bad he shifted, when it got to embassing or bad he shifted.

So if he stayed home,, his blob self could ruin things.. but then he had an idea. "Can you shut the door every time you go out..? And if I don't answer just- wait a while before you come in..?" Dream ask hesitant.

George nodded. "I'll do whatever I can to make you comfortable.." dream nodded and looked at the bag. "Ok.. I'll stay.." dream felt nervous about this. He didn't know if he wanted to really, but he honestly didn't want george to be alone..

George hugged him. "thank you.. if you need anything please tell me ok..?" Dream nodded hesitantly. ",,Right..."

This wasn't going to end well. He could feel it.

That night dream fidgeted with his hands nervously. Tomorrow he'd be home during heat. What was going to happen? Would he really be safe? Could he control himself? Could he force the blob to sit the fuck down and not do anything? Probably not.

He laid down and looked at the wall. He let out a shakey breath and closed his eyes. He needed sleep before tomorrow.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
//Help-
Warning of h e a t?
Idk why but y'all should be used to this by now lol//

Dream woke up extremely hot. He sat up and pulled off the blanket turning his face to face him more. He whimpered and covered his mouth. Shit. Don't wake george.

He slowly slid out of bed and went to their bedroom bathroom. He grabbed a large t-shirt and shorts. He hopped in the shower quickly and turned on the cold water. He shivered but it felt great. Where he usually was, made him a lot more comfortable.. maybe.. maybe he could take george there..

He shook his head. What was he thinking? Of course not. But..
He gumbeld and got out. He wasn't used to this. He didn't like being home. He didn't like not being in his personal area.

He got dressed and groaned. The place he went to was.. a private place no one was supposed to know about. Normally only a mate could know. Or a really close friend. But no one knew. And now dream really wanted to take george there.

He went back to the room ready to cling into george and beg him to come with him, but george had left the room. George knew dream didn't want him in there when he started and he already knew dream had since he was up.

George was downstairs cooking breakfast. Dream sat on the bed and sighed. He just.. really did want to take his mate to his hideout..

Dream laid down and curled up. He didn't know what to do because he wanted to go to george and leave the house to his comfort place, but he didn't want george to see him like this..

He thought more into it and decided. He stood up knees wobbily and he grabbed his bag packing. He grabbed george's bag and packed for him. He knew what they needed while they would be gone.

He sat and shifted putting on his shoes. He kept the large t-shirt and shorts. He was going a way no one would see them anyways.

Dream opened the door and stumbled down the stairs with their bags. He sat them down and sat on the arm of the couch holding his aching abdomen.

George sniffed the air and looked over. "I- dream what are you doing?"
"Can.. can we both go..?" George tilted his head "where..?"

"My.. my hideout.." "aren't hideouts like.. private?" Dream nodded. "but-.. your my.. lover" he restrained himself from saying mate. "you can come.. I want you to.."

George stoped cooking and walked over. "Are you completely sure..?" Dream nodded.

They ate breakfast, dream more less, and headed down a dark oak woods.

George's eyes widened at how large the trees were getting. They looked like ants now compared to the trees.