Chapter 21: blood. Everywhere

Karl stared at the shower and slowly opened the glass. He stared into the shower drain, blood was slowly rising from it. He backed up slowly and shut the door. He breathed heavily as the shower filled with blood. He grabbed the sink and the sink started shaking. He looked at it and saw blood coming out of it to.

He backed up to the door and saw blood on his hands from touching the sink. He swung the door open and shut it behind him hyperventilating. Quackity sat up quickly and got up. He ran over to him and grabbed his arms "baby what's wrong?"

Karl looked at his blood covered hands. "M-m-my- b-blood- i-its-
B-blood-" he looked at his shakey bloody hands. Quackity frowned "baby are you on that time of the month?." He ask softly

Karl shook his head "n-no m-my hands- b-blood- c-covered my h-hands-" Quackity looked at his hands "baby there's nothing on your hands.."

Of course. Quackity couldn't see it. He just made a fool of himself. Again. He made quackity worried. Again. He started sobbing and covered his face.

Quackity hugged him and rocked him gently. "it's ok baby.. nothing's there.. I promise I wouldn't lie to you,.."

Karl calmed down about 10 minutes later. Quackity rubbed circles on his back and played with his hair sitting on the bed with him now. They managed to move over to the bed to sit about 5 minutes ago. Karl nuzzled him and let out a shakey breath.

He stood up and looked at the bathroom door. "um.. can you come with me?.." quackity nodded and walked to the door with him. Karl hesitantly opened the door. All the blood was gone. Karl let out a sigh of relief and leaned against him.

He grabbed a towel and sat it on the sink. Quackity was about to walk out but karl grabbed his arm. "c-can you stay in here?.." quackity looked at him. "Are you sure?." He nodded immediately. Karl would rather have some of his body exposed than be in here alone at the moment.

Quackity nodded and kissed his head. He turned around and hummed. Karl quickly took off his clothes and wrapped himself in a towel. He turned on the water waiting for it to warm up. He looked at the drain and saw a glimpse of blood again. He stood back and looked at the shower.

"I-i can't-" quackity looked back at him "what do you mean?"

Karl looked at him and whimpered "I-i can't be in there alone i-ill just see it again-" quackity shifted "okay.. what do you want me to do?.." karl looked at him. Again, he'd way rather have quackity see him naked than.. go in there.. and get covered in non existent blood apparently, it was non existent.. maybe?..

Karl looked at quackity and shifted. "Can you take a shower with me?.."
Quackity looked at him in shock. Last time karl was offered a shower with them he immediately turned it down and walked off. But now karl was asking him if he wanted to shower with him..

"Are you sure love?." Karl nodded "I-i just don't wanna see it again.. be alone with it.." he nodded "ok.. give me a sec"

Quackity took off his clothes and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Where do you wanna stand?" "Behind you.." he didn't want to see the drain. And for the first time, he didn't think about his body being the issue, he normally would've said behind him because of his body, but it was so scary he said it because he was genuinely terrified of the drain.. the blood..

(Mention of n a k e d n e s s)

Quackity nodded "then you first" karl nodded and took off the towel covering his chest and lower region. His shoulders and chest were covered with freckles. His thighs too. He stepped in and stood away so quackity could get in.

Quackity took off the towel and stepped in. He didn't looked back at karl without permission or it could make him uncomfortable. He wet his hair and hummed. "wanna get your hair wet to?" Karl looked at the faucet. "Yeah.." he hesitantly stepped in front of quackity refusing to look down. He let the water run over his head.

He closed his eyes and breathed softly.
Quackity grabbed soap and put it in his hair. Karl moved back again and let quackity wash his hair. It wasn't as awkward as karl thought it would be.. it was like a regular shower with extra steps.

He put soap in his hair and washed it out. Quackity began washing his body. Karl did the same since they have a loofa for each of them. Karl's was purple quackitys was blue and sapnaps was red. Karl looked at quackitys back. He adored his wings.

They were small and yellow. He moved closer without thinking to much about it and wrapped his arms around quackitys waist. Quackity froze and blushed. Karl's bare chest met someone's bare body, it felt nice, it was something he never thought he'd be able to do.

He smiled at the feeling hoping it didn't make quackity uncomfortable. Quackitys wings shook a bit, getting the water off of them only to have more water on them anyway. It was a duck thing lol.

Karl looked up at quackity "thanks for this.." quackity nodded "of course.. I didn't want you to be so scared.. did this make you feel better?" Karl nodded. "Mhm.. a lot.. I wouldn't have been able to take a shower if you hadn't been in here.."

Quackity sighed softly. "I'm sorry.." karl shrugged "it's ok.. I'll have to learn to deal with it.." karl said it like it was gonna be easy.

It definitely wouldn't be.

Karl and quackity stayed in the shower for a bit longer. Q turned off the water and grabbed a towel drying himself off. Karl got out and dried himself off as well. They both got dressed and went back to the room.

Karl felt a lot more comfortable with quackity.. bad was definitely right.
Exploring things with your partners grow stronger bonds..