Chapter 66: claustrophobia

//there's this for anyone who wants the continuation to the last chapter but it's not anything nsfw I promise, and then what I planned for this chapter//

Dream looked at george. He was definitely nervous and didn't know exactly how to do this but he'd try at least. George kissed his head "you comfortable with this?" He ask softly.

Dream felt even worse for doing that to george without his permission. "y-yeah but- i-im still sorry for touching you without your permission.." george cupped his cheeks "you have my permission dream... I don't mind.."

Dream shifted "why?.. why would you let me like that?" George gently pulled him close "because I love you.." "I-i love you to but I don't let you-" "that's because your worried.. and you don't have to let me because if you don't want to you don't have to.."

Dream nodded slowly. "Ok.." "you wanna do this dream?.." he ask softly. Dream nodded and pressed his body against his. George blushed and they moved their hands down.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tommy was sitting on the couch. Wilbur had just told them about the baby. Tommy was gonna be an uncle. And he was pretty excited to.

He had felt better now, especially now since he'd be an uncle. The only bad thing was that he started today. And it was pretty painful. But he'd learned to deal with it for a good 6 years now. But it still hurt.

He made his way outside and spread his wings. He didn't like flying much for reasons of something that happened, but he needed to fly somewhere.

He flew off and looked around. He felt the breeze flow through his wings and it surprisingly felt.. calming.. but not to long after he felt his wing twitch and made him freak out. Memories of why he didn't like flying flooded his head.

He landed on a tree scraping his knee in the process. He hissed in pain and got down. He looked at his knee and huffed. Today was going so well too. Aside from the cramping pain.
He walked down a path and looked around. Leafs covered the ground around this path.

It was a bit sketchy but he just assumed it was because it was close to the snow biom. He walked over the leafs and shreiked when he suddenly fell through the leafs. He flapped his wings but his the ground to fast.

The hole wasn't to deep but it was impossible to climb out of. Leafs and dirt covered the top and only a few holes for air were shining through. He felt his throat closing up.

//Tw: panic attack/claustrophobia//

He gasp for air and looked around. It was so small, it hardly had room to move, and not much air. Just enough to get enough oxygen. He tried flapping his wings but he couldn't in this hole. He jumped and just barley touched the top of the leafs covering him.

He gripped his shirt and hyperventilated. He started sobbing and shaking. He felt like he was going to black out. He screamed for help but no one came.

He gripped his shirt and continued to hyperventilate. He slid down and pulled his knees to his chest sobbing. It was dark, small and scary. Tommy had had claustrophobia since he was a small child. Maybe around 5 or so.

He closed his eyes and sobbed.

//F l a s h b a c k//

Tommy ran around the yard from his older brother wilbur. He screamed happily and flapped his wings trying to fly up into a tree but wound up running into the tree and fell down back into a ditch.

He couldn't get out and he was so small. "tara!" Wilbur called poking his head down into the ditch. Wilbur was only about 12 and he couldn't just go into the ditch and get his little 'sister'.

Tommy looked around the very small and very tall ditch. He felt the tears gathering in his eyes and falling down his face. He began to sob as it felt like the dirt and grass was beginning to close in on him.

Phil slid down the ditch and picked up his 'daughter'. Tommy sobbed into his dad's shoulder. "It's ok tara I'm right here.. dad's here.. your ok.."

//End of flashback//

Tommy opened his eyes and he felt arms wrap around him. He hadn't realized he'd passed out.. why'd he dream about that..?

He looked around. He was being carried through the woods. But by who..? Who saved him from that nightmare? He let out shakey breaths as he was brought into a house and sat on a couch.

He cramped so bad. Why did he hurt so bad today? He groaned and looked at the person who'd saved him from that hole. Dream. Why did dream save him? How did he find him?

Dream looked at him. "So your awake" he sat on his knees and grabbed an alcohol pad. He dabbed it on his knee cleaning the scrape. Tommy hissed slightly and sighed.

"How'd you find me?.." he ask. Dream hummed "I know about those holes, I check them everyday, well, almost everyday. I made them. Mainly for catching food, imagine my surprise when I found a whole person" he joked.

Tommy rolled his eyes "yeah yeah funny" he sighed. Dream put a bandaid on his leg and stood. "Alright, can you stand?" He ask. Tommy stood and sighed. "Ok thanks, I'll be going now-"

Dream shook his head "your wing is hurt" he pointed to the cut. Tommy groaned "dream it's fine. Can't I go?" Dream grabbed another alcohol pad and held it up. Tommy groaned. "fine. But make it quick."

Dream looked at him. "tommy, I think you should go to the bathroom first, then I'll bandage you" tommy looked at him. "Why do I need to go to the bathroom??" "Tommy, one, you need to wash your face, and two, check for any other cuts that need applying to"

Tommy huffed and went to the bathroom. He looked around. What was he supposed to do? He probably needed to change his.. y'know, but how was he supposed to do that?

He looked around. How was he supposed to change it if- he opened a cabinet and saw a box of pads and tampons. He stared at it for a good 20 seconds thinking. They were open and a few had definitely been taken from the boxes.

Why did dream have these in his house? Maybe george? No.. dream?.. how??

Tommy was just so confused.