Chapter 97: as the world caves in

//tw for this chapter, suicidal thoughts and degrading thoughts//

Tommy laid in his nest of blankets holding his egg close. If ranboo did do something tommy needed to remember.. he needed to remember what happened. He held his head and groaned.

Sam was mad. But they were just teens.. they did stupid stuff but this was beyond stupid. It was irresponsible. He knew it wasn't exactly his business but he was helping tommy. Puffy was supposed to come and make sure his body took the birth well and that nothing was messed up because of it.

Ranboo was trying his absolute hardest to remember. If he didn't he would be in so much trouble and he wouldn't forgive himself..

Tommy sighed and looked at the egg. He noticed the colors. The red and white resembled his wings. And the green was more close to a really pretty deep greenish purple.

It was pretty.. but he didn't know why it was the colors it was. The red and white made sense because they corosponded to his wing colors. But the greenish purple must have to do.. with the other parent.

He shifted and sighed curling up. What was everyone else up to right now..? Probably not having to worry to much about anything.. he hadn't seen wilbur in a while.. or Felicia. He hoped they were ok.. if something happened to her he wouldn't know what he'd do.

He stood up slowly and kept the egg at the warmth of the heater. He walked out and looked around. Where was everyone.. yesterday he had sam asking him those questions but he hadn't seen him today.. and it was night time..

He walked into the livingroom. No one there. He went to phil's room. No one. Wilburs room. No one. Was he home alone..? Why'd they leave him.? He didn't want to be alone.. he grabbed his phone and texted wilbur. He didn't get a response. His heart picked up as he clicked on ranboos number. Should he even bother..? Wouldn't he be mad at him..?

He gulped as his instincts forced him to text him. But tommy felt uncomfortable being alone. If something happened he needed someone there. And he felt sad sam didn't visit.. was he mad at him for telling him about that night.? He said he didn't judge but did he lie..?

Tommy teared up as he texted ranboo.  He hardly had control over what he was texting. He sniffled and looked at the egg sending the text. Sam didn't think of him as his son anymore.. phil didn't care, wilbur left with Felicia. He got his best friend in trouble and he probably wouldn't respond. And he was right.

He didn't.

He stared sobbing as he held his egg close. Everyone left him and it was all his fault. He should've kept the mass a secret, he shouldn't have told anyone about it. He shouldn't have went to sam, he shouldn't have had wilbur there when he gave birth, he should've left when he saw the blood on his pants. Not get in the closet he should have gone somewhere where no one would've known he was. He could've kept this a secret.

This egg could have been kept a secret. No one should have known.

He sobbed harder at his thoughts and just held the blanket wrapped egg. Maybe he should leave and never come back. That might be what everyone wants right? He was a burden no one wanted him there they didn't want to have to help him take care of this baby.

His sobs were loud and it was hard to breathe. He choked on sobs and gripped the blankets.

He should've died from the mass instead.

His dad wasn't there anymore of course he didn't want him, sam left yesterday without another word and didn't come today, he was tired of him. Wilbur hadn't seen him since a bit after the birth, he made him uncomfortable. Ranboo hadn't texted him back, he got him in this situation. So it wouldn't matter if he had of died or not. No one else would have gotten hurt from this..

As he sobbed and clung to the blankets he felt arms wrap around him. This had to be a dream there was no way someone was actually there. They laid with him and held him from behind seemingly crying as well. He hiccuped and looked a bit behind him. What..? "R-ranboo? Wh-why did you come?"

The tears running down his cheeks hurt him, but he couldn't help them. "Y-you texted me remember? You sounded so upset, y-you hardly spelled anything right.. tommy.. I-i remember that night.. I remember now.. it may not seem true but what I remember is the truth please tell me you remember to"

//Warning below,sounds kinda weird but I promise it's not meant to be//

Tommy hiccuped "I-i don't I'm s-sorry" he cried turning to face him and hugged him tightly. "A-after I laid down you looked at me and said you felt like you were slowly becoming sober again, you sounded more sober to" tommy squeezed his eyes shut. His head hurt.

"Y-you wanted me closer so you crawled on top of me and held onto me like you were gonna die if you didn't.. you mumbled things about how you didn't want to be hurting anymore you wanted it to be over, I-i felt so bad you were really sad.."

Tommy gripped his hair. It was slowly coming back to him. His head hurt so bad but it was coming back to him. "I-i just laid there and comforted you while you cried.. you told me so many things tommy, y-you said we were.." "s-soulmates.. didn't I..?" "Yes! You remember don't you?" Tommy nodded slowly. He wished he didn't.

"I-i-.. I was sober.. why didn't I remember then..?" "I don't know I didn't remember either" "I.. I did.. get sober..  and.." ranboo sniffled nodding.

"So.. so we know what really happened then.."

//Next chapter explains

Don't hate me- aaaa-//