Chapter 26: his plan

Techno got tommy a bottle of water and some breakfast. Tommy sat in his floor and ate slowly. Techno and him talked for a bit before techno brought up the wilbur situation.

"Do you think your ready to go talk to will?." Tommy shifted and shrugged. "I know wilbur didn't mean what he said.. tommy, he feels so bad for what he said and he immediately regretted it after he said it.."

Tommy sighed "I know wilbur didn't mean it but.. it hurt.. last night i-" he shifted and shook his head "I just can't get over it at the moment.." he mumbled. "I'm not asking you to get over it, I'm asking you to go see your brother.."

Tommy groaned "fine.. but your coming with me." He stood up and threw away they paper plate. Techno stood up after and tommy hesitantly left his room. He walked out into the hall and stoped at wilbur and technos door. Tommy looked at techno. Techno nodded and tommy hesitantly opened the door.

Wilbur sat on his bed on his laptop. He seemed to be working on something. Tommy sighed and cleared his throat. Wilbur looked at him and blinked. "Oh my god tommy I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's fine." Tommy interrupted. "I said some mean things," wilbur stood up "but I said some aweful things I didn't mean- tommy... Your my brother and what I said about.." "me being a teenage girl?"

Wilbur felt more guilt wash over him. "yeah.. it was wrong because I know you deal with that shit a lot. I shouldn't have said it it was wrong of me" tommy nodded "it was. But I am an asshole" he said

Techno bumped his arm. Tommy shifted "a-and Im sorry to-" wilbur nodded "can we hug?" Tommy rolled his eyes and nodded. Wilbur hugged his younger brother close. Tommy smiled slightly. This felt nice.. he stopped smoking after they pulled away "thanks wilbur.."

"For what?" "For being my older brother.." wilbur ruffled his hair and smiled. "Right- what should we do today?"

///////////////////-/////////////////-///////////////////////////

Karl, quackity and sapnap were out on the hills, they decided to go adventure out in the rain. They all were having a lot of fun. It wasn't to cold so they didn't have to worry about getting sick. It was just perfect.

Karl rolled down the hill with his boyfriends happily. But, sapnap had something special planned for later..

They were all wet and covered In mud. The rain washed off most of the mid thought. They all headed back home. Karl looked up and opened his mouth for rain to fall in.

Quackity laughed and did the same. Sapnap giggled at his two boyfriends. He loved them so much. Karl headed to the bathroom to take a quick warm shower and quackity and sap took the upstairs one.

After they all showered and got in their comfortable clothes the went to the livingroom. Sapnap turned on a movie for them and went to make some cookies. So far sapnaps plan had been working out. He was nervous for the end of the night though.

Sapnap called them to the kitchen to come get a cookie. Karl and Q ran in and took a cookie. They giggled like little kids and enjoyed their cookies with some milk. They cuddled on the couch eating cookies and watching the movie. Karl was so happy at the moment. He didn't know what could make this night better or ruin it.

After the movie they cleaned up and sapnap hurried upstairs. "Wwoooww, sap left us with the work of cleaning up after him, smh" quackity joked. Karl giggled. "Maybe he had to do something"

Quackity hummed as they washed the dishes together. They then headed upstairs and opened the door.

Sapnap sat on the bed, the bed was made up and petals were all over the bed.

Sapnap looked at them and patted the spots next to him. They looked at eachother and sat beside him. Sapnap smiled and began "I've known you guys for a long time now, and we've been dating for a while.. I wanted to tell you guys how much I love you.. you guys are my everything.. there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.."

Sapnap got on the floor and looked up at them. Karl and quackity looked down at him touched by his words. "I wanted to ask.." he pulled out a small black box and knelt down.

He opened the box. "Will you marry me?."