Chapter 51: .....

Karl hummed happily as he brushed his hair. He was going to his checkup with puffy. He went downstairs and put on shoes. He ate breakfast and kissed his fiance's.

Sapnap hummed "do you want us to take you there or can you walk there?" Karl smiled softly. "I can walk, it's not that far from here" sapnap nodded "ok babes, we'll be here when you get back" karl nodded and kissed them goodbye and left to puffys office.

He walked in and sat in the waiting room. Puffy came out and smiled. "Hey karl, you ready?" Karl nodded happily and got up. He leaned back on the doctor bed and lifted his hoodie to expose his stomach.

Puffy put the slimy cold gel on his stomach and turned on the ultrasound. She hummed and looked at the screen. She tilted her head and grabbed the thing to listen to heartbeats. She put it on where the baby's heart should be and listened. She looked at karl "I need to run some tests..."

Karl shifted worried. "O-ok-.. is something wrong?.." she shifted "The heartbeat is really slow.." karl gulped and frowned "i-is that bad?." She nodded "well.. his regular heartbeat from last time is now down by quite a lot.."

Karl shifted. He was really worried now. "I'll run some tests to see what's going on ok?" Karl nodded and took a deep breath. Puffy began some tests to figure out why his heartbeat was so slow. She got the results and did another ultrasound.

"I thought that would be what was wrong.." karl frowned "wh-what is it?.." puffy took a breath. "Damaged cord or damaged blood vessels to the cord.. and.. karl.." he whimpered "wh-what?."

"The cord is what's making his oxygen supply cut off.." karl shifted "a-and what does.. this mean.. for the baby?.."

The next words that came out of puffys mouth shattered his heart.
"He has about 30 percent chance of making it.." karl stared at his stomach and felt in shock. She looked away frowning "i-im sorry.."

Tears flooded his eyes and ran down his cheeks "h-hes gonna.. d-die?.." she bit her lip "I.. if the cord continues to stay around his neck he.. he will.. and more than likely it will.. if we were to take him out a month before he was supposed to come it'd be a risk to you and him.. I'm so sorry karl..."

Karl put a hand on his stomach. "Wh-what kind of risk?..' "well.. he'd be a month premature and run a risk of disabilities or death.. and you could bleed out.." he whimpered "and there's nothing else we can do?..." "Unless that cord gets off of his neck and repairs a bit I.. don't think so.."

Karl sat up and felt his whole world crumble. He was going to..

Loose his baby.. the baby they had a room for, the baby he was supposed to hold in his arms and cradle, the baby he would bathe and watch grow up, the baby he'd love until he died, the baby they were so happy to have, the baby they made together.

Karl slowly stood up and looked down. "so.. th-thank you for everything puffy.." she nodded "karl I'm so sorry I-" karl walked out and down the path. The whole time in shock, he was so sad, his heart was shattered, he was going to loose his baby. And he was so happy to have this gift to bring this life into their world. But it was broken now.

Like glass, his hopes and dreams were shattered. And how was he supposed to tell his fiance's their baby was going to die?.. he didn't know. He didn't even know exactly what he was doing or why he wasn't crying. But he blamed it on shock.

He made it home and opened the door with a shakey hand. He took off his shoes and his fiance's were on the couch. Quackity smiled "hey love! How'd it go? We're watching a movie so-" karl fell to his knees and choked on air.

Sapnap sprung up and ran over. "Karl!? Baby what's going on are you ok!?" Karl slowly stood up and sapnap helped him to the couch. He sat him down and rubbed his back "karl?..'

Karl's breathing picked up and he let out a scream,followed by a sob. A scream that sent chills down your spine, like he watched someone he loved dearly get murdered in front of him, like a knife dug into his back. The kind of scream that made sapnap and quackity tear up as they soon realized.

They'll loose their baby.

(Literally everyone guessed this b u t
I have been planning this chapter for over a week now so-)