Chapter 13: I'm ready...

The next morning karl slowly sat up and groaned. Last night was fun.. he hardly remembered most of it but he did remember happy parts..
He slowly got up, both of his boyfriends asleep and cuddling.

Karl decided to take a shower. He went to their bigger shower and got undressed. He stepped in the shower and got water all over his body and in his hair. He soaped up his hair and hummed. He heard the door open and he blinked. He looked through the blurry glass and saw black hair, but they were tall. "Sap?"

A him came from the other side "yes, dear?" Karl washed out the soap "what're you doing in here?" "I came to ask a question." Karl hummed "like what?"

"Can I join you?"

Karl stopped what he was doing for a moment. "C-can you what?-" "join you. In the shower" karl shifted and looked down at his body. "U-uh.. i- uh.. I don't know.." sapnap pulled his hair into a man bun and took off his shirt.

Karl rubbed his arm "uh.." his mind argued with itself. He just wound up blurting out "without quackity?-" his face immediately went red. No, he didn't want one of them in the shower let alone both, he still wasnt comfortable with his body, but his brain tried to make comedy out of the situation to protect him from embarrassment.

Sapnap snorted "I mean I can go get him-" karl groaned. "No no it's fine- uh.. i-if you wanna take a shower I'm almost done.." sapnap sighed "nah, I just wanted to see if you opened up more" karl immediately felt bad.

"But I know this takes time, so it's ok babe-" "you can"

Sapnap stared at the shower "what?."
Karl opened the glass slightly and poked his head out. "I-if you want.. you can.." sapnap looked at him "baby I'm not going to just becaus-" "sapnap it's fine, I do need to open up more.."

"But you should be ready.. if you aren't absolutely sure your ready I'm not going to force you because I love you and anything that has to do with your body is your choice, not mine, not quackitys, yours."

Karl looked at him and s l o w l y shut the glass. "Well... What if I am ready?.." sapnap blinked "baby, if you were ready you wouldn't feel so nervous and bad about us seeing you.." karl shifted "sap.. I-i am ready.. but.. I'm nervous, of course I am, but it's fine.. I'll get over my fear, but I have to try at least.."

Sapnap nodded "alright karl.." karl took a deep breath. "go to the room, I wanna take this one step at a time ok?.." sapnap nodded "of course, however your comfortable I'll be there with you.." karl smiled softly. "As long as my body doesn't change how you guys see me.."

"Baby of course it won't, your our karl.. you always have been and will be.." karl smiled softly "thanks sap.. I-i love you.." "love you to, meet you in the room after the shower?." Karl smiled and nodded "mhm.."

Sap walked upstairs, if karl wanted this he would definitely oblige, but if he didn't, and he only wanted to because he was forcing himself, sapnap wouldn't let him.

In Karl's mind, he wanted to. He was so ready to get over the fear of his body, and others opinions on it. He wasn't exactly 'forcing' himself. He was making himself because he was ready..

To get over his fear..

But that started with the first step,,