Chapter 48: something bad happened..

Tommy visited ranboo more often. Yes, tubbo was still his best friend and he hung out with him a lot as well. But he made himself get out of bed to see ranboo often.

Whenever the voices got that bad he run out of the house and run to tubbo and ranboos house. So far, ranboo was able to calm him down and tubbo didn't know about it. One time tommy was talking with ranboo and tubbo came in. He ask tommy why he was there.

Tommy told him he came to get something from ranboo. Tubbo so far didn't know he was coming over that often and he didn't know about either of the males voices or meeting up when the other was freaking out.

They helped eachother through hard times, and it had only been two weeks. But something happened. Not between tommy and ranboo, but to tommy in particular.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ranboo woke up that morning and put on his regular clothes. He brushed his hair and headed out to do chores. He fed the fox and helped tubbo unload foods into the house.

About 5 hours passed as they worked. Ranboo brought the fox in for a bit of warmth and then he began making dinner.

"Hey ranboo, I have to go back out to grab those things I told you about earlier" ranboo nodded "alrighty, I'll make that hot chocolate for us when you get back" tubbo nodded and left. Ranboo made the hot chocolate and sat on the couch.

He turned off the tv to just relax and listen to the fire. He yawned and closed his eyes. He laid back and slowlt fell asleep.

Tommy walked through the freezing cold. He hugged himself shaking. He was freezing. And traumatized. He was so in shock he couldn't feel he was cold. He was only in his binder and a tank top. He had on long pants and socks but no shoes.

He walked through the freezing cole snow hugging his chest. His breathing was shallow and shakey. He had blood on the tank top and running down his arm. But it wasn't his own blood..

He slowly walked up to ranboo and tubbos house. Tubbo had just gotten home and was sipping hot coco with ranboo. There was a weak knock on the door and then it opened. Ranboo quickly looked up to make sure it wasn't an intruder and his face fell.

He wished it was an intruder because tommy looked like he was dying. His shirt was ripped and had blood on it. He binder was visible his pants had wrinkles and he was so cold he was shaking so much.

Ranboo jumped up and ran over to him. "T-tommy what-" tommys eyes looked at the floor.. he looked dead inside. Literally. Like there was no soul in his body.

Ranboo grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around him "what happened?- come sit at the fire your freezing-" he sat him at the fire and tubbo quickly dropped beside them worried.

Ranboo frowned "tommy who's blood is that?.. why is your arm bleeding so ba-" his eyes stared at the many scars. "Oh my god- tubbo go get the first aid-" tubbo saw the scars and felt aweful. How did he not realize sooner?..

He got up and grabbed the first aid. He sat down and cleaned up his arm wrapping it. Ranboo pulled the blanket off "tommy you should change into something warmer.."

Tommy only nodded very slowly. Ranboo frowned. It was like tommy was just a shell... With nothing in it.
Tubbo sat a hoodie and long pajama pants for tommy. Tommy slowly grabbed them and slowly took off the tank top.

Tubbo and ranboo quickly looked away. "T-tommy-" tubbo frowned. "This isn't like him.." he whispered "I know.. something really bad happened.." tubbo nodded. Tommy got changed and looked at them. Ranboo sighed softly.

"You should stay by the fire.." he said and sat on the couch and tubbo followed. They looked at tommy. He still looked so dead.. whatever happened, tommy was still in shock.

Tommy slowly stood up and crawled onto the couch crawling into ranboos lap and curled up. Ranboo hugged him and looked at tubbo.

Something bad really must have happened..