Chapter 60: They care..?

Tommy laid on his bed and looked out the window. He didn't know what to do. His body ached, he didn't want to call up tubbo or ranboo, he didn't want to bother them.

He was still at his house, phil wanted him there for at least this week because of what was going on with him. But tommy honestly didn't want to be home. He wanted to be at sam's.. or.. something..

But.. most of all.. he wanted ranboo.. for some reason he really just wanted to be with him, but at the same time he didn't want to bother him and tubbo, he'd already stayed 4 days they couldn't possibly want him there anymore..

He sighed and shifted. His body felt aweful. He groaned and sat up slowly. He let out a whimper and pulled his knees to his chest. He wanted to leave and go do something but the way he felt made him unable to hardly move.

He looked around his depressing room and frowned. He hated being here because it just reminded him of some of the worst times he's had. He wanted to he able to get up and move, and get out and do things.

This just made him feel worse. Techno visited him often, wilbur a few times because he was busy. Phil.. only a few times to check up on him. He stood up and poked his head out of his room. He couldn't be here anymore. He wanted ranboo, he wanted to talk to him and tubbo too.

He closed his door and opened his window. He crawled out and shut the window. He hugged his aching stomach and quickly walked away from the house. He had a coat around his waist just in case the snow made him cold and so he didn't freeze like last time.

He made it to the snow biom and dropped on his knees. It felt good, being so cold from being burning up. He rest a moment and then got up walking through the snow. He had on boots so his feet didn't freeze.

He didn't know why he was even going to their house again. They didn't want him or need him. They were fine on their own. He was just a burdon to them. Despite his thoughts he kept walking to them.

He needed to be with them, to hold onto them, but his regular thoughts said he shouldn't. He made it to their door and hesitantly knocked. Why was he here? Why'd he need them so bad?

Tubbo opened the door and looked at him "tommy! Thank God your ok! I was so worried, when you left we were really worried" ranboo quickly walked to the door and looked at him "oh my gosh where have you been?"

They worried about that?.. why..?
They missed him..?

"I-... You guys missed me?... I thought I would be a burden to you guys.." ranboo hugged him tightly "of course not! Why would you think that!? I love you, I was really really worried"

Tommy looked up at ranboo. That's all tommy needed to hear.. his knees shook and he fell into his arms. Ranboo held him close "tommy if you ever need us we're here.. your not a burdon" tubbo said softly.

Tommy felt happy again.. at least for now. His aching body still hurt but his heart didn't..