Chapter 69: mini lives

//h a ha funny n u m ber
Anyways so- I'll definitely get back to karl quackity and sap soon but I have no motivation to write about them atm, so a ha

Also, this chapter will be on pretty much small bits of everyone's life right now so enjoy-//

Sally had been pregnant for about 2 months now. She was a fox hybrid
//not a salmon bc that wouldn't make sense for this 😂//

Wilbur spent a lot more time with her than his family, they'd just moved into a small house together. The baby was due in about a month since regular fixed give birth in two months, but she had another month to go since they were going to be fox hybrid, still half human.

And wilbur was so happy, he could have a family with the girl of his dreams, she was beautiful and they were to have a baby together. Wilbur would help her out with small things like help her to the bathroom or the livingroom.

He was so happy he could have a small family now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tommy was now home, his room made him uncomfortable still, from the dream, but he'd felt better. He always checked his hair though now, to make sure it was still short.

He also always double checked his dresser to look and see if he had his backup binder. The upside thought was he'd began training with dream.

He had a schedule now, every Monday  Wednesday and Friday he'd go train. He'd also been reading more to gain knowledge about things. He really wanted to be like dream. Smart and strong.

Dream helped him out with some stubbles because dream could always tell when something was wrong. Tommy hardly saw george though, he thought maybe he and dream broke up or something but it turns out george was out when they trained, he came home later after tommy left.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Karl sapnap and quackity were all busy with the baby. But they were all very happy now. Sapnap was usually in charge of making bottles and they all took turns changing him.

Luka was a surprisingly calm baby. He only rally cried when he was hungry, needed to be changed or was cold or something like regular baby's cried to. But he also had recently opened his eyes. And to their surprise he had one blue eye and one brown eye, like karl.

He had karls eyes ofc, and his cat traits, quackitys wings, and sapnaps black hair, as well as quackitys I guess. And he was perfect. They all were so happy to have this baby. He was definitely smaller than regular baby's, but puffy said he would be anyways.

They didn't know if he had the fire like sapnap yet but sapnap said that didn't matter to him, he loved their son. They all did.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Bad and skeppy visited sapnap karl quackity and luka often. Bad was so happy he was a grandad. Skeppy was still young, but he felt very happy.

Bad also had decided the therapy thing wasn't going to be something they did now since well- everyone seemed busy. He was glad everyone was happy now, tommy seemed to be happier now that he was training with dream, karl was happy with the baby.

And bad.. well.. everything for them really just stayed the same. He'd go through the worst week of his life every three months, he go through another horrible week every month except the week on that month, and he and skeppy didn't do much but watch tv do chores, clean, cook, and all that other stuff.

Whenever bad felt sad, skeppy would hold him and help him through the time, or turn small to cheer him up. But recently bads been getting more sad. And skeppy wanted to help, so he took him out on a date and did all this stuff for him..

It definitely made bad happy since he was a naturally happy person. That night skeppy changed things up, he didn't want every day to just be the same. So he decided they'd do something different every day and that helped bad feel happy.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Techno hadn't seen his brothers a lot recently. Everyone was out doing something. Techno was always known as the favorites son, even though phil said he had no favorites.

Techno would go out and train himself, and for the longest time phil would be the one training him, but now he was older and could do it himself.

He often worried about tommy, he and tommy hardly talked anymore. They were growing up and tommy was more out of the house now.

It did make techno sad but he learned to just monotone everything. And that's what techno became. A monotone person.

Yes, he still worried about his brothers a few times, but he learned to let them go.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ranboo and tubbo lived together. Neither had parents but that never really bothered them. The only thing that bothered them recently was that tommy didn't come to visit anymore.

Ranboo knew tommy didn't because he believed he was a bother, or a nuisance, but that wasn't true at all. They in fact missed their friend. Tommy missed them to, but he kept his distance. It was a weird feeling but tommy didn't want to see them, but he really did at the same time.

He knew If he saw them and talked to them he'd become that mushy person, so he avoided them to avoid becoming.. soft...er..

Big men don't cry. That's what tommy thought.

But ranboo and tubbo wanted to help but they couldn't if tommy didn't accept help.

So they left him alone, waiting for him to come to them.