Chapter 41: if it's your mate it's fate

Bad was washing dishes. It was around 3 in the afternoon. His tail swayed behind him. Skeppy was folding clothes in the laundry room. He came out and walked behind bad and hummed. "You look seg c bad~" bad blinked and scoffed "language! And uh- thanks? I guess?."

Skeppy snickered and stood behind him. "Whatcha doin?" Skeppy was in one of his moods where he was playful.. playfully e v I l.

Bad huffed "what does it look like? I'm doing the dishes" he hummed skeppy hummed. "That's boring" "but it has to be done" he huffed. Skeppy looked bad all over. He huffed. He was bored and wanted something to do. He put his hands over his eyes.

(Mmmm language warning I guess? Skeppy just being ba d)

"Geppy I can't see" he huffed. "Mmmm good" bad huffed "skeppy staaahp, in trying to clean" skeppy rolled his eyes and put his hands down. Skeppy looked at him and hummed. "What if you fucked me over the counter?"

Bads face heated up. "Hey skEppY lAnguage!!" He yelled. "But your blushing" he wiggled his eyebrows. Bad huffed and looked back at the dishes. "C'mooonn let's go do sooometthiing" skeppy wined.

(Warning over)

Bad groaned "maybe in a little I have to sweep next. Skeppy wined and was now irritated. Bad put the dishes up and grabbed the broom and began sweeping. Skeppy crossed his arms and watched him.

He huffed and looked at their bluetooth speaker. That gave him an idea. He turned on his phone and connected it. He turned on a song and walked up to bad. Bad looked at him. "Is this-" skeppy nodded "the music we listened to on our first date? Wow you remember?"

Bad nodded "of course silly" "do you remember the dance?" Bad hummed "well.. maybe" skeppy took his hands and put them on his shoulders then put his own hands on his waist. "Remember now?" Bad giggled and nodded.

They soon danced around the kitchen, bad completely forgetting chores. Bad giggled and laid his head on skeppys shoulder. Skeppy smiled softly and kissed his head. Bad sighed softly "I guess we can take a break from chores.."

Skeppy smiled happily and picked him up. Bad giggled and laid his head on his shoulder. He sat on the couch and held bad in his lap. Bad purred and giggled. "I love youuu" skeppy kissed his cheek

"I love you toooo" he kissed all over the side of his face. Bad giggled and tilted his head. Skeppy began kissing at his neck. Bad giggled and closed his eyes. After a few minutes of kissing skeppy laid down pulling bad to lay on top of him but facing the tv. Bad smiled and pulled a blanket over them.

Skeppy hummed and played with his hair. Bad smiled happily and pushed his head into his hand. Skeppy hummed and giggled. Bad looked at him "what's funny?" "Your tickling me"

Bad tilted his head "no I'm not" skeppy sat up and felt something long go against his leg. It felt like a snæk so he freaked out and flung the blanket off of them grabbing it getting ready to throw it b u t

Bad gasp and blushed. He gripped skeppys shirt and wined "geepPPpYyyY" he wined out and his long elf like ears went down slightly.
Skeppy looked at what he'd grabbed. Bads tail. He let go and cupped his cheeks "oh my gosh bad I'm so sorry-"

Bad huffed and covered his face "it's fine-"skeppy pet his head "I really am sorry-" bad shook his head "it really is fine-" he shifted "I guess we really are soulmates.." "what do you mean?'

Bad looked at him and smiled. "Usually if a demons tail were touched they'd become hostile and angry.. mad, or unhappy, but.. if it's you I don't mind.. I wasn't mad I was- embarrassed? It's weird because usually demons would hate that but i didn't mind-"

"If it's your 'mate' it's fate" skeppy chuckled. "yeah- I guess so.." he crawled into his lap and laid his head on his chest. "You are my fate skeppy.."