Chapter 30: I'm right here..

Bad had 2 days to go. And it was a literal nightmare. It usually was. It sucked. He wanted help so bad, well, his body did, but he himself didn't. He was to scared. He trusted skeppy and loved him. But he didn't want skeppy to have to do this for him..

But he'd gone his whole life without mating. He didn't think he needed it now. But sadly for bad, having a soul mate meant his body needed a mate. And his heats would just get worse from here on. Bad never really needed a mate until skeppy. A year ago.

Bad tried telling himself he didn't need it because he's used to it by now, but that was far from the truth. Bad currently was laying on his and skeppys bed panting and whimpering. Bad wanted to try that non mate tail thing now. He really needed the pain to go away.

"Gepppyy!" Bad wined out. 30 seconds went by and skeppy had yet to come in. "geeeEeaepppHYy" bad whimpered his tail flicking. He shifted around uncomfortably and wined louder. Skeppy came in and looked at him "whAaaAt" he mocked bads tone.

Bad looked at him and whimpered "I need you" skeppy blushed "oh- wait really?-" 'what?? No not like that-" skeppy huffed and crossed his arms and sat beside him. "Can you.. do that tail trick you talked about?.."

(Fluffy weirdness of heat or sum shet)

"Ohh so you finally wanna do it?" Bad nodded and shifted gripping the bed. Skeppy sat behind bad and rubbed his back. Bad closed his eyes and let out a slight purr. Skeppy smiled softly kissed the back of his neck.

Bads hips rolled and he purred and wined. Skeppy smiled softly and gently took his tail in his hand. Bad panted softly and blushed laying his head on the pillow. Skeppy gently massaged the tail. Bad bit his pillow harshly and held in noises.

Skeppy stopped noticing how tense bad seemed. He gently massaged his back and bad relaxed again. He more gently massaged his tail until he saw bad jolt. He knew he found the spot that would help him get out of heat for a bit.

He gently pressed on it and massaged it. He watched bad let out a small hiss and then he wined and made some more weird noise
//✨demon noises✨// and nuzzled into the pillow. Skeppy pulled his hand away. Who knew that could take away so much pain.

Bad continuously purred and nuzzled into the pillow. Skeppy played with his hair and smiled. Bad eventually stopped and slowly sat up. The aweful excruciating pain in his lower stomach was gone, the throbbing everywhere was gone. Bad hugged skeppy and smiled "thank you.. that helped so much.."

Skeppy hugged back "I'm glad.." he kissed bad and got up. "It was said to last about an hour but not to do it to often because it wouldn't work to well after to many times.." bad nodded "ok.. I need to go to the bathroom"

Bad got up and walked to the bathroom. Skeppy sat there and turned on the tv. Bad sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair. He cleaned himself up and changed and went back to the room.

He sat beside skeppy and leaned on him. Skeppy pet his head and watched tv with him. Bad finally had time that he didn't feel like he was dying. He laid his head on skeppy and purred.

"You must really feel better" bad nodded "the pain is gone.." skeppy frowned slightly. "What exactly do you feel in heat?.." bad shrugged and thought. "Well my stomach always feels like it has a knot in it, I'm panting from pain and.. feelings, there's a horrible pain in my lower stomach if I go to long without some kind of relief.. in my case for today it had been about 5 days.."

Skeppy listened to how much pain bad went through. He frowned and hugged his waist putting his head into his chest. ''if your going through so much pain why won't you let me help you?.. I learned more for the past few days bad, I can help you.."

Bad shifted and wrapped his arms around him. "Going so long through heats has been something I've known for a long time.. they weren't as frequent as they are now but.. even so I'm scared.."

''then trust me bad, I won't hurt you.. I promise.." "s-skeppy it's not that I'm afraid I'll get hurt I just- think mating is weird.. you shouldn't have to do stuff you don't want to just because your body necessarily needs it.. you shouldn't be forced into doing something for me just because my body needs it."

"I know babe.. but listen" he took his hands. "You do need it.. you can't change that.. and you'll just continue to suffer every single time because bad, it won't get better. Not if you don't have help. You hold back your own needs, your so worried about me that you don't realize what you need.."

Bad teared up. It was true, bad always worried about others before he even though about himself. In this situation to. Skeppy cupped his cheek. "I would love to do this with you bad.. I would love to help you and love you"

"I don't care.. I've wanted to do this for you.. I love you.." bad whimpered and hugged him tightly. "O-ok.. i-if your sure.." "bad, if your sure.." bad wiped his eyes and nodded. Skeppy kissed his head "I'll help you.."

"I'm right here..."

//H o l a, would anyone wanna see the
F l u f f process/ continuation of this chapter?-//