Chapter 29: friends

Tommy was up on his laptop on the bed. He was playing Friday night funkin. He had his tongue stuck out from concentration. His door suddenly flung open and a very happy looking tubbo came in "hey toms!" Tommy lost on the game and jumped looking at him and closed his laptop with a huff "hi."

Tubbo looked at him and giggled "bad timing?~" he wiggled his eyebrows. Tommy rolled his eyes "no, I was just playing a game and lost because you came in." He retorted.

Tubbo giggled and flopped on his bed. "what're you doing here?" Tommy ask. Tubbo laid his head on tommy's lap and shrugged "just wanted to see my best friend" tommy rolled his eyes and hid a small smile. "Yeah that sounds like you, so clingy"

Tubbo giggled "mhm, I'm the clingy one" tommy nodded "yep" tubbo hummed "wanna go do something?" He ask smiling. Tommy tilted his head. "like what?" Tubbo shrugged "dunno, go adventure?"

Tommy groaned "whyy, we do that all the time" tubbo sat up and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, "peach bridge" tommy slowly looked up and smirked. "You always know how to get me out" he slipped on his shoes and ran out. Tubbo laughed and quickly followed.

Phil told them to be careful and they ran out the door. Tommy ran down the path covered in leafs and flowers. Tubbo followed giggling. They made it to a bridge that had flower vines all over it. Tubbo stood on the bride and looked at the water. The water over the bridge was pretty deep, tubbo and tommy would sometimes jump in from the bridge.

Tommy sat on the railing and looked down at the water. He giggled and spread his wings. Tubbo quickly climbed beside him and looked at him. Tommy nodded and they both jumped down landing in the water. They came up laughing.

Tommy loved moments like this. Where he was free of care and was genuinely happy. He laughed and went under water. Tubbo giggled and looked around waiting for tommy to pop back up.

Tommy came back up and spit water at tubbo. Tubbo shreiked and laughed "eeww!" Tommy laughed and got out of the water ringing his clothes out. Tommy was more comfortable with tubbo than his family. Tubbo was like a brother but closer to his age and understood teen problems.

He sat on the bride again and looked back down at the water. Tubbo sat beside him and smiled. They looked down at the water. A small family of turtles passed by. Tommy watched them until he couldn't see them anymore.

Tubbo stood up again and hummed. "What do you wanna do now?" Tommy shrugged. "I don't have much in mind, what about you?" Tubbo shrugged. "not sure either" tommy stood. "We should go home and change" he chuckled.

Tubbo nodded and they headed home. They were only gone about 30 minutes. Tommy went inside and to the bathroom. He noticed a small cut on his arm. He blinked and looked at his back that was now stinging. There was a cut there to.

Tommt blinked "damn"

He checked everywhere else. He found a few more cuts and was super confused. "Oi tubbo, I'm gonna take a quick shower" tubbo answered with a "alright"

Tommy took his quick shower and washed his body. The cuts stung. They felt like paper cuts. He dried off and put clothes on. He always kept a pair in a droor just in case something happened when he needed a change of clothes.

He walked out and went to tubbo who'd dried off and changed as well. "Oi tubbo, do you have some cuts on your body as well?" Tubbo nodded "a few, must have hit some small rocks or something." Tommy shrugged and sat down laying his head on tubbos shoulder.

Tubbo laid his head on tommy's and smiled. "Hey toms, I heard you got really upset a few days ago, is everything ok?" Tommy blinked "those fuckers told you didn't they"
"That you got in a fight with wilbur, you got really upset over it"

Tommy blinked "oh- yeah that" "hey toms, if you ever wanna talk to me you can" tommy nodded "I know, but I don't need to, I'm a big man" he smirked triumphantly.

Tubbo hugged him gently and sighed softly. "I'm serious.. you can whenever you need.." tommy looked down at him and smiled softly.

"Your so clingy.."

//N o t a s h i p

Tommy and tubbo said they don't like being shipped with anyone and they're minors anyways, just really good friendly affection :) //