Chapter 44: family

Karl was at his regular checkup with puffy. He'd been pregers for about a month now. Puffy said the baby was actually growing faster than it should, karl freaked out but puffy said it was probably because cats had their baby's a few months before humans so it made sense and karl didn't freak out much after.

Karl made it home and sat on the bed. He lifted his hoodie and smiled softly at the small bump. He couldn't wait.. quackity came in and wrapped his arms around his waist smiling.

Karl hadn't really had those cravings he was told he was to have. Really the only cravings he had was peanut butter crackers and wanting chicken a lot more. So far he'd have morning sickness at least once or twice a week
And the only thing worrying was hoe fast the baby might come.

They'd made a baby room and could find out the gender in about two months with how rapid the growth of the baby was. But soon puffy noticed at the growth it was supposed to get.. it wasn't growing anymore..

Puffy didn't tell karl this because it was probably normal since it was already a good size.. but she didn't tell him until she knew for sure if it was something to worry about.

Karl laid on the bed and sighed softly. He rubbed his stomach and let out a sigh. He felt weird. Like something was wrong, so he decided to go back to puffy. Puffy saw no growth with the baby... A month had passed now since the baby stopped growing..

She let out a sigh "karl.." karl gulped "what?- I-i know I've been feeling weird.. i-" "karl.. please.. listen.."karl nodded slowly. "I'm gonna keep an eye on it, it may just be that since your a cat it.. might be a reason?."

Karl nodded "we'll just keep a closer eye on it ok?" Karl nodded. "Apparently with animal hybrids sometimes it only takes 5 months to give birth so that may be the case here." Karl nodded "ok.. thanks puffy"

Karl went home and sat on the couch. He rubbed his stomach and then went to the baby's room. He looked around. They were planning on painting it the gender of the baby when they found out. They had a droor of baby clothes, like onesies for newborn's and stuff.

Karl smiled softly at the small clothes. Sapnap walked in and giggled. "I can't wait to find out the gender so we can paint cute things on the wall" he giggled. Karl nodded happily. Quackity walked in "what if we painted little ducks on the bottom of the walls?" Karl gasp "oooh yes! That would be so cute!"

Karl giggled and soon had no worries anymore. They all planned so many things and had good laughs. They all went to go make dinner. Karl looked at his belly. He couldn't wait to meet their baby..

After dinner they went upstairs. Karl laid down and sapnap laid beside him. Quackity also laid beside karl and kissed his neck. Karl blushed and giggled. Sapnap pet his belly. "I cant believe we all made this together.. I can't wait.." karl purred and nuzzled sapnap.

"Me neither.."

They all were so content and happy.. karl might even be due for two months since he was a cat hybrid. Karl thought about holding their baby for the first time.. how beautiful it would be..

They couldn't wait to have a family..