Chapter 50: explain

(tw for beginning of this chapter, I don't wanna say what kind because it gives away the whole plot but I guess tw for assault?)

Tommy laid his head on ranboos shoulder "I was going to get apple's for phil because he said he was going to need to get some the next day so I thought I'd do it that night.." he shifted

"I left the house and decided that big apple tree at the top of the hill was the best place.. so I walked down the path to the tree. I.. th-this person was standing near the path to the apple tree.. they already looked like they were up to no good.."

He clenched his fist and bit his lip. Ranboo held him close "it's ok tommy... Take your time.." tommy nodded slowly and let out a shakey breath. "H-he ask me if I was going to pick some apples.. I-i didn't want to talk to him s-so I just nodded and tried walking past.."

Tommy breathed quicker and ranboo rubbed his back, tubbo took his hand and nodded. "H-he grabbed me by my arm and saw me since or flinch or whatever.. h-he ripped my coat off and i- h-he tried to do bad th-things I guess?-" tommy held back tears and breathed shakily.

Ranboo was pissed. "And what happened?" Tommy sniffled and wiped his eyes quickly. "I-.... I pulled out a glass shard from my pocket and cut his neck.." ranboo stared at him and held him close. "I am so sorry that happened tommy" tubbo frowned.

Tommy still didn't cry. But he'd finally got that off his chest. It made it easier for him to talk now. He held onto ranboo and breathed heavily. "Should we tell your family?.." tommy shook his head "i-in time.. not now.."

Tubbo nodded and comforted his friend.

( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮

Karl had a checkup with puffy in a few days. He had had two successful ones where she said everything was going good and she even started seeing the very tiniest growth on his back..

She said she didn't know what that was, but when karl told her quackity had wings it made more sense. She said usually the wings start to grow later on but apparently not for all baby's.

Karl was laying on the couch watching TV. Quackity was washing dishes and sapnap cleaned up the table. They finished what they were doing and sat beside karl. Karl hummed and sat up. The baby belly wasnt to big considering how skinny karl was to begin with.

But it was just enough room for a baby to grow. Quackity smiled happily "he's due in a month" karl nodded happily "hopefully, the way he grew he could come later.. he's apparently really small" quackity nodded "I'm sure he's just gonna be a small baby don't worry"

Karl nodded and leaned onto him. Sapnap hummed "we finally finished the baby room" karl smiled and nodded "I love those little ducks at the bottom of the wall.." quackity snickered "me to"

Karl hummed and closed his eyes. Due in a month. They could finally hold their baby in a month. See how beautiful he'd be. Karl smiled as he imagined what it would be like.

He moved to the bed and laid down. He was tired. He yawned and closed his eyes feeling his fiance's get in bed beside him. He smiled softly as he felt arms wrap around him. He was content.

He was happy.