Chapter 70: dreamon

Dream woke up one morning and felt aweful. His head hurt, his stomach hurt, his chest hurt, and his back hurt. It felt like everything hurt. He sat up and held his head. He felt two sharp things on his head and he looked over at george. Thank God he was still asleep.

He got up and went to the bathroom. Shit. His body hurt so bad he couldn't make the horns on his head go away. He closed the bathroom door after grabbing clothes and he took off his pajama shirt. He wrapped the bandages around his chest.

He pulled up his black jeans with zippers at the knees and tucked the long demon tail in. Yes, dream was a demon, //idea from dreamon LOL//

He put on his hood and sat on the bed. He sighed and looked at george. He was really lucky.. he got a handsomly beautiful boyfriend. He was cute, and smart and always knew how to make him feel better..

He looked at his hands. Dreams backstory was a weird and.. sad but nice one.

Dream was born a demon 24 years ago. Puffy, his adoptive mom, found him in the overworld not knowing how a demon got there. She cared for the kid until he became older. Puffy always told him to hide his demon traits because there were hunters and mobs of people hunting the demon race down because they were scared of them.

So dream hid his traits and practiced fighting everyday since he was 6. He would often push himself over his limits and throw up or pass out. But he learned how to deal with it or when to stop for a while.

Dream came to puffy one day when he was 12 and came out as trans. Puffy helped him figure it out and let him cut his already short hair. His hair was to his shoulders and little above them actually. But he cut his hair and puffy helped.

Dream was so happy that day, they changed his wardrobe and everything. That was the day he found himself. Dream went through puberty and it hit him like a train. It hurt, mentally and physically because for the first time in a while he had to acknowledge what was down there.

And then he had to start wearing bandages around his chest. Puffy said that was dangerous and she'd get him a binder but he liked the badges. They made him feel cool. Later in life he found how to bandage safely without harming his body.

His life was filled with being so worried about people finding out about what he was born as that he worked himself to hard sometimes.
Puffy had to stop him sometimes.

And when dream was 19 he met george. He became his best friend and he didn't come out to him yet. They were friends until he turned 21, and then they started dating. Soon after, a few months later, he came out to george and was so much in fear he made himself go into a panic attack only for george to comfort him and tell him he still loved him no matter what.

And george helped him through so much. So.. much.. and now the only thing he had to tell george was what he was also born as, a demon. He was only scared because he didn't want to scare him, well, and the fact he'd had to hide it his whole life.

Dream was uneasy about that. He didn't want to tell him. But he knew he'd have to some day. And dream made excuses every three months that he had to go away and would be gone a week, never really explaining exactly why. He couldn't, george assumed he was human and humans didn't have heat.

If he was home and went into heat george would know he wasn't human. And it scared dream. He had nightmares about angry mobs trying to kill him for being a demon. Even though one of their friends was a demon.

Bad and dream weren't the same kind of demon, yes, both their tails were triangular and black, but dreams body remained a human skin tone instead of black red or grey.

So now dream sat on the bed. He hid his horns and tail. He was very worried about it. But they wouldn't go away. The pain in his body went away, but the tail and horns did not.

Dream was worried. But maybe now was the time to tell george.. maybe..