Chapter 52: a sad day..

After karls meltdown he passed out in spanaps arms. Quackity sat beside them and hid in his hoodie crying. Sapnap had tear stains on his cheeks. Seeing his lover in so much pain, and loosing the baby was just so much..

Sapnap slowly stood up and carried karl upstairs laying him down and covered him up. He kissed his ear and karl shifted in his sleep. Sapnap went downstairs and wrapped his arms around quackity who was crying silently to himself. But sapnap knew.

Quackity hiccuped and leaned his head on sapnap. Sapnap rubbed his back and quackity eventually put his head out of the hoodie. He wiped his eyes and sniffled "s-so.. now what?." He ask ..

Sapnap shrugged "maybe we should all just get some rest tonight.. it's gonna be a very rough week I know that much.." quackity nodded "it's just- so hard to believe.. everything was fine.." sapnap nodded "I just.. really hope he'll be ok later.. it's going to take some time and I don't expect him to be better anytime soon I just- really really hope this doesn't.. make him get so depressed he-.."

Quackity started crying again and hugged onto him. "I-im sorry- let's just go get some rest ok?-" quackity nodded and sapnap picked him up taking him upstairs. He sat him on the bed and crawled between them.

Quackity hugged onto sapnap and closed his eyes. Karl was still fast asleep but he was so drained. Sapnap held them close and slowly fell asleep. But he didn't get that much sleep that night.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The next morning karl was still passed out asleep. And that was a good thing because it gave him less time to be upset and depressed. Sapnap got up slowly and went to the bathroom washing his face. He sighed and put his face in his hands.

He walked out and didn't even bother getting dressed. He went downstairs and sat on the couch. It was so quiet. He turned on the tv but kept the volume low.

Quackity eventually came downstairs and laid beside him. Neither out of their pajamas. No one would want to do anything. And how were they going to tell bad and skeppy?..

Everyone was so excited and happy and now.. quackity laid his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes. Karl slowly opened his eyes and rolled over rubbing his eyes. He didn't have that craving of peanut butter crackers like he did in usual mornings..

He got up slowly and went to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and got undressed and got in the shower. He saw the figure in the glass but didn't care. He saw blood drip from the faucet but ignored it. Nothing mattered right now..

He sat in the shower floor and sat under the faucet. It was warm. His baby bump was still there which he didn't know made him feel better or worse. He stayed under the shower head and just sat there. His knees at his chest.. sort of and his head leaning against the wall.

He stayed like that for a long time. He eventually got out dried off weakly and put on his frog hoodie and some shorts. He looked downstairs and sighed. He didn't know exactly how to feel. All the anguish he felt last night was taken out in a mental breakdown.

He slowly walked downstairs and had red circles under his eyes. He sat beside sapnap and laid his head on his shoulder. Right now he didn't know what to do or say. He felt drained, all of his happiness drained, his light, drained. Sapnap pet his head gently and looked at the tv. He had to be strong for them.

Quackity was back asleep now. Karl looked at his stomach and felt a deep wave of sadness hit him. Tears flooded his eyes and he covered his face crying. Sapnap frowned "oh karl.." he hugged him close frowning.

Karl sobbed into his chest. Sapnap held him close and frowned "I'm so sorry.." karl nodded and sniffled "m-me to" sapnap held him close and pet his ears. Karl sobbed into his chest and hugged onto him. Karl passed out about 10 minutes later.

Sap sighed softly. This was heartbreaking. He laid him on quackity and they held onto eachother. He sighed softly and got up. They needed breakfast. He got up and made omlets and gravy biscuits. He woke them up gently and handed them food.

Karl really didn't feel like eating but he was hungry. He ate slowly and then sat the plate on the Coffee table.

It was a sad time.