Chapter 8: acceptance

"your... What?." They ask

Karl sniffled and looked down "i-im trans, ftm... Female to male... I didn't know what to do or how to tell you but I couldn't take the stress of hiding it anymore.. please guys don't hate me.."

Sapnap gently cupped his cheek. "Baby, look at me. Karl. We could care less of what you were born as, you'll always be karl to us.. no matter what.. I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone.. we could have been there for you.. now we are.."

Quackity nodded in agreement. "Yeah.. we love you, nothing's gonna change that, I know you were scared of your body but we love you.. we don't care of what body parts you have your our boyfriend, karl.

Karl looked at them and stared. He was quiet for a while. Silent. All the fear, anxiety, hiding. He didn't have to anymore. He was free. Finally.

He started sobbing again, but this time, he was happy. He hugged them tightly and they all held each other. Karl sniffled. "Thanks guys.. I-i don't know what I'd do without you... Thank you.. so much.."

Quackity and sap nodded. "Of course.." "now.. what was that about you wanting to get 'railed?' " sap ask.

Karl blushed red "hey! I-i don't know why I said that- it was in the moment-" they all laughed and laid back down. Karl's worries were gone. He told them what he'd worried about so much for so long.

They all slowly fell back asleep, and karl was happy,.. finally, he didn't have to be scared.. not now at least.. the most important people to him still loved him.. he loved them.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The next morning karl wasn't the first awake. Both his boyfriends weren't in bed anymore. He slowly sat up and looked around. This was very unusual since they always were asleep when he woke up. He slowly removed the blanket and got up. He hardly remember last night. All he really remembered was.. the dream.. and coming out to his boyfriends.

His face heated up as he remembered how he cried so hard in front of them. He groaned and ran a hand through his hair. He got up and got dressed. He went downstairs and saw his boyfriends making breakfast. He tilted his head and walked up to them.

"Why are you guys awake?." He ask.
Sapnap hummed. "We decided to have a special day, a day out n stuff"

Karl blinked "why?-" quackity giggled "just because" karl nodded slowly and sat down yawning. The dream was still on his mind. Everything else was gone, the worry and anxiety, now all that was left was his normal thoughts and anything that came to mind.

And right now it was the dream.

(Another small warning for explaining how karl feels)

The way dream sapnap hovered over him, then how dream quackity pulled him in his lap and kissed his neck. How dream sapnap used his hands so delicately, he was so gentle and careful with him as if he was glass that would break at a rougher move.

Karl got way to into the thoughts and he began squirming again. He chewed on his sleeve and shifted around.

(Warning over)

Karl quickly snapped out of it when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He blinked and looked at quackity, who touched his shoulder. "babe, are you ok?" He ask softly. Karls face was red. He nodded and felt his hand on his cheek, "your hot"

Karl's stomach flipped knots. His breathing picked up. "I-i am?."
Quackity nodded and went to the sink "yeah, I think you have a fever, do you feel sick?"

Karl groaned. Half of him wished quackity had of noticed how deep in 'lust' he was, but other half was very great full he didn't. "Uh.. no I'm not sick, don't worry"

Quackity handed him a wet cloth anyway. "Breakfast is almost done mi amor. If you continue to feel hot we can't go out because your sick"

Karl huffed "I'm not sick I promise-" he leaned back and felt the knots go away slowly. They all had their breakfast and got ready to go out. Karl still needed to go pick up the things from ranboo in the snow biom, and then they could have a 'date'.

They all made their way to the portal. Karl took a deep breath as they stepped in. Quackity covers Karl's eyes and sapnap covers his ears.

Once they were in they stood there about a minute before slowly moving their hands back. Not all the way. Just for karl to be able to slightly see and hear. 3 minutes later he fully ajusted and they made their way down the hot path.

They made it to the snowy biom and went to ranboos little hut he'd made. He picked up the potions that he prayed his boyfriends wouldn't ask to much about and they went back to the overworld.

Karl brought the things home and looked at the two. "so.. what do we have planned for today?" Sapnap hummed "well, I thought we could go out and have lunch under that pretty cherry tree you like so much, and then we could go adventure together"

Karl immediately nodded happily. "yes please! That sounds so fun!" He giggled. Quackity smiled happily. "Then let's go, I'll pack and then we can go."

Karl nodded happily.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The day was over, the sun was setting and they were all happy, dirty from adventure and tired. They got their shower fixed so karl took a shower in the newly fixed and quackity and sapnap took one in the upstairs.

Karl dried his hair and thought to himself as usual. But not about himself, it was actually about quackity and sapnap. Sapnap once protected them with some fire thing.. it was in his hand and he was controlling it. Later on he told them he was part blaze or something, at least he had fire powers or something. ,so he wanted to ask about it.

And quackity had wings, right? He wanted to learn about them. For some reason he was more interested in his lovers body's, how they worked. What was it like having these cool powers and parts?.

Karl went upstairs and sat on the bed waiting for quackity and sap to come out so he could ask them. Quackity was the first out. He sat on the bed and yawned. Karl crawled over to him And hummed. "Hey babe, I have questions"

Quackity looked at him "hmm, shoot"
Karl took a breath and smiled "can I feel your wings?." Quackity blinked and shrugged pulling up his shirt and spread the small wings.

Karl gently pet the soft feathers. They were silky smoothe and soft. Quackity seemed to get calm, very calm. Karl took note of this. He noticed a feather out of place and a bit darker. He pet over it and watched quackity flinch and whimper.

Karl quickly moved his hand away "i-im sorry- did it hurt?-" quackity sighed. "That feather was.. used for pleasure in mating.. but.. schlatt abused it.. it didn't hurt.. but it hurt.. mentally I guess.."

Karl frowned softly and looked up at him. "oh honey.. I'm so-.." he bit his lip. "You probably don't need to be told 'im sorry baby..'.. you've probably gotten that plenty of times.. I'm here to say.. I'll be here.. and I love you.."

Quackitys eyes widened. He teared up and hugged him tightly. "Th-thank you.. I'm so glad you understand.. honestly that's all I needed to hear for a while about that situation.."

Karl nodded and smiled softly. He hugged back and kissed his cheek.
Sapnap walked in. "What'd I miss?'

Karl smiled "hey sap, I have a question for you"