Chapter 33: dad's hurt

Karl stared at the light brown fluffy ears on his head. They got lighter at the tips, a white color. He slowly moved his hand to the ears and touched them. And he felt it.

"Holy honk-" he moved back and
Looked at the mirror. "Karl please let me in-" karl quickly pulled his hood over his head and opened the door. "Oh baby.." quackity took his hand "are you ok?"

Quackity thought karl was really sick since he had gotten sick and he had his hood over his head. "Hey I'm fine, I just felt kinda sick it's ok" quackity cupped his cheeks "are you sure?.."

Karl nodded and walked to the livingroom sitting down. He sighed and shifted. How long would he have these ears?..

He kept the hood on and sapnap came down sitting beside him. "Q told me you got sick, anything that could help love?" Karl shook his head "no it's fine, it was a one time thing.." sapnap nodded and got up then sat a small trashcan at the couch. "Just in case, kay?"

Karl nodded and leaned back. How was he gonna tell his fiance's he grew ears of some sort? He leaned on sapnap and thought then sighed softly.

"Hey sap?.." he said moving closer. Sapnap looked at him. "Hm?." Karl shifted "uh.. there's a reason I got sick" sapnap looked down at his fiance. "Why?." "Uh.. it's really hard to explain but I was having really bad pain in my head, it hurt last night and was really bad today.. it turns out uh... There was a reason"

Sapnap nodded slowly. Karl pulled the hood off revealing the fluffy brown and white ears. Sapnap gasp "how did you get these?-" "uhh.. long story short.. potions?."

Sapnap adored them. "can I touch them?" He ask smiling wide. Karl shrugged "I guess.." sapnap felt the fluffy ears. Karl smiled and purred. He had cat like tendencies and the potions changed things about his body. He was able to purr now, so that was something.

Sapnap squealed "awww!" Karl giggled and leaned into him. Quackity walked in "hey guys I- oh my god karlos!" He ran over to him and looked at the ears. "cat boy pog!?"

Karl giggled and shrugged "I guess.." "how did this happen?" "Uhh, some potions?.." quackity shrugged and pet his ears. Karl blushed and covered his face as he purred. It felt weird but good. It made him happy and calm.

Sapnap sat up and hummed. "I'll make breakfast" he got up and walked out. Karl hummed and felt his phone buzz. He looked at a message. It was from skeppy, which was weird because skeppy never texted him-

He opened the text.

Skeppy: 'sapnap wasn't answering his phone, I wanted to let him know bad got hurt yesterday and he's a bit delirious from the pain but he's crying for his son, I think he'd feel better if sap was here I don't know what to do'

Karl sat his phone down and got up "s-sap- babe-" sapnap looked back at him. "Yeah?" "Bads hurt.. he wants you" sapnap dropped the pan and looked at him. "Hurt how?- is he ok?" He rushed over "um- I don't know skeppy just said he was crying and wanted you"

Sapnap ran upstairs and threw on his hoodie and shoes "you guys can meet me there ok?" He ran out the door super worried about his dad.

Quackity looked at karl and they both got ready and headed out the door. They made it to bad and skeppys and went in. Skeppy looked at the two. "their upstairs.. I'd say give them some time, bad was really upset,,"

Karl nodded and leaned on the wall. Skeppy noticed the ears but was to worried about his lover to ask anything right now. About 20 minutes passed and karl sat on the floor now. Quackity beside him.

Sapnap slowly walked downstairs "he's stable now. He needed the wound to be re cleaned and he let me. It should heal faster now." He leaned on the wall and looked at the floor. Karl stood and wrapped his arms around sapnap.

Skeppy nodded "thanks sap" sapnap sighed "I thought he was dying.." skeppy frowned "sorry-" sapnap shook his head "it's fine.. at least I know he's gonna be ok.. and that I should visit more often.."

Skeppy nodded. Karl rubbed his back and quackity stood beside sapnap. "Just text us if he wants me over again ok?.." skeppy nodded and waved then headed back upstairs.

The three left. Sapnap felt bad for not visiting his adoptive dad more. He realized that If he lost him now he's regret not seeing him recently..

Karl flopped on the couch and groaned. Quackity laid on top of him and yawned.

They were gonna take today easy.

//Sorry I didn't post much today, my motivation said 💀⚰️//