chapter 6: they don't understand..

Sapnap stared down at him. Then rushed to him. "Oh my gosh karl baby I didn't mean to scare you-" he went to help him up but karl wouldn't get up. He kept his arms around his chest and kept his knees to his chest.

'oh my god I scared him to bad-' sapnap thought. He gently put a hand on his back "Hey baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean-" "s-sap- please don't t-touch me-" sapnap frowned and put his hand down.

Karl was just stuck there curled up hiding himself. "S-sorry.. can you hand me my hoodie?.." sap looked around "honey- I don't see a hoodie"

Karl's hoodie was under him but he couldn't grab it. "C-can you go get my other hoodie?.." he ask looking down. Sapnap looked at him ".. can I carry you to the room?." He ask softly.

Karl shifted and hesitantly nodded. Sapnap picked him up gently, karl kept his arms wrapped around his chest tight. "Karl.. why are you so worried?.." karl shrugged and looked away. "Babes.. he sat him on the bed and cupped his cheeks.

"Please.. talk to me.. you'll feel better.." Karl's body felt hot from embarrassment and anxiety. He looked down and let out a breath. "wh-wheres Q?."

"He's in the bathroom, he should be out soon, why?." Karl chewed his lip again and looked around "hoodie?."
Sapnap sighed and nodded grabbing a hoodie from the closet and sat it beside him. "talk.. please.."

Karl whimpered "I-i.. I'd rather talk to both of you.. at the same time.." sap nodded and sat beside him.

Quackity came out in a towel humming la chona, he looked at them and noticed karl with no shirt. "Ayye, karlos with no shirt onn let's goo-"

He saw their facial expressions and sat beside them "what's wrong?."
"Karl wanted to tell us something.."
Quackity nodded and looked at karl.
Karl shifted. "Can I put my hoodie on first?." He ask

Sap sighed and nodded. Karl waited for them to look away and he turned quickly putting on the hoodie. "Ok.."
They looked back at him. Sapnap waited for him to talk, quackity was just confused.

Karl took a deep breath. "U-um.. I uh-.. well-... I-ive wanted to.. make our relationship.. closer?.." sapnap tilted his head confused. "Like- learn about each other more?.. wh-what we like and stuff?-"

Sapnap blinked "you were so scared to tell us this?? Karl babe-" karl looked away "we can talk" he smiled. Karl tilted his head "wh-what?-"

"We can talk more, tell each other things about ourselves, love, you didn't have to be scared-"

Karl looked down.

Of course they didn't understand what he meant...

Of course...