Chapter 61: relationship problems

Tommy was now sitting on the couch hugging his knees. He'd only been there about 20 minutes now. Tubbo was making dinner and ranboo had just sat beside him.

Tommy was trying to stay completely still and calm, despite how his body felt. He felt feelings build in his stomach then go away. He kept his knees to his chest and he shifted around uncomfortably.

Ranboo took notice and looked at him. "everything ok there tommy?" Tommy nodded and shifted around. Maybe coming here wasn't a great idea.. it made pain worse but he did have company to sorta take his mind off of it.

He hugged his stomach and groaned. "M' fine.." he muttered. Ranboo sighed and hugged his friend close "c'mon talk to me, I know we haven't talked in a while but you can still talk to me..

Tommy's wings fluttered. He looked away and huffed "I-i.." he looked up at ranboo and laid his chin on his shoulder. "Your really tall.." he mumbled. He was starting to disassociate from reality from how hot he was and how much he was holding back moving, breathing heavily and other stuff.

Ranboo blinked "uh- ppprobabably because I'm part enderman?.." tommy nodded and poked his cheek. Ranboo shifted and looked at him. "tommy are you ok?." Tommy giggled and laid his head on his shoulder. "Mmm' fiiine"

Tubbo looked in and blinked. This wasn't like tommy. He walked up to them and sat beside tommy. He felt his forehead "tommy your burning up!" Tommy huffed "ssoooo??"

Tubbo huffed "that's not good, I'll go get a wet cloth" he got up and went out. Ranboo looked at tommy. "Tommy.. please tell me what's going on.." tommy tilted his head and smiled starting to pant lightly again.

"I don't know, all I know is I'm not gonna diee" ranboo huffed and took one of tommy's wings In his hands. He didn't know much about avians but he did know some from reading books.

He felt his wing and looked it over. He sighed and saw the feather poking out. He stood and picked him up. "What're we doing?" He ask giggling. Ranboo walked to the guest room and laid him down. "You need rest,water and to stay cool."

"I aamm cooooOol~" he smiled looking up at him. Ranboo giggled softly and sighed "yeah.. but I'm serious" tubbo came in and put the cloth on his forehead. Tommy closed his eyes and panted.

Ranboo sighed and stood back up. Tubbo looked at him and walked out. Ranboo turned to walk out but felt a weak tug on his hand. "Ranboo.." he muttered. Ranboo looked at him"yeah?.."

"Thank you..." He mumbled. Ranboo smiled softly and nodded "yea... Of course.." tommy let go and looked at the ceiling panting. "I love you.." he muttered. Ranboo was taken aback.

Tommy didn't ever vocally express his affection. "Y-yeah..." Ranboo nodded and walked to the door. He felt.. special..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week passed and tommy felt much better. He could do things again and was more energetic. He said his goodbye's to his friends and left.

He made it home and went inside. Wilbur looked up and smiled. "hey tommy!" He seemed way more cheery than usual. "Hhii?.." he sat his bag on the floor. Phil smiled and waved. Wilbur giggled "you won't believe it, I met this girl a few months ago and we're together now!"

"Oh, yeah, your right." He took off his shoes "I don't believe you."

Wilbur rolled his eyes "her name is sally, she's beautiful, wanna see a picture?" Tommy knew he'd keep bugging him about it if he didn't so he sighed and walked over. He handed him a polaroid photo of a girl in a floppy sunhat with long curly red hair in a sun dress. She was pretty.

Tommy smiled "you got lucky someone like her likes you" "Hey! That's rude!" Wilbur huffed and giggled. Tommy shrugged. "She's pretty,.. you got lucky will.."

He walked out. Wilbur watched him. Did that make him upset?.. why did it..?

Tommy sat on his bed and hugged his knees. What was this sinking feeling in his chest?.. He wanted someone to.. I mean, he was still a little young but... He wanted a relationship like that to..

He sighed and looked at his phone. He didn't just want a relationship.. he.. might want it with someone specific..

No, why was he thinking like this? He's never been interested in stuff like this, why now? Wilbur was so happy..

He wanted to be that happy to..