Chapter 34: sleepover

Tommy was super excited for a sleepover with tubbo. He hadn't had one with him in over a month. He prepared his room and cleaned up. Though tommy wished they could do this maybe a week from now BUT be didn't wanna wait any longer.

Tommy had checked his calendar on his phone yesterday and of course like everything in his life of course something had to go wrong. He made plans with tubbo without realizing he was due this week.

He started today but he wound not let that mess up his plans with his Best friend. He anxiously awaited his best friends arrival. He was so excited. He heard the door open and he immediately sprung up. Though he shouldn't have, making his abdomen hurt, but tubbo came in and hugged tommy

"I'm so glad I could come over!" He giggled. Tommy nodded "me to, I've been preparing my room. I got netflix set up on my laptop so we can watch movies 'n shit" tubbo giggled happily "poggers!" Tubbo sat on his bed and tommy grabbed his laptop.

He turned on a movie and wrapped himself in a blanket.

Phil had just finished making dinner. He called for everyone. They rushed into the room and ate. After dinner tubbo went back to the room. Tommy told him he was gonna go to the bathroom and he'd be right there.

Tubbo flopped on the bed and looked around. He saw a photo laying on tommy's night stand. He picked it up and blinked. It was a picture of phil and techno, assuming wilbur took the photo, and a small girl with pigtails.

He looked at it and tilted his head. Who was this little girl?.. tommy came back in and groaned laying down. His abdomen hurt on both sides. Cramps. Tubbo looked at him "are you ok?" He ask. Tommy nodded "yeah just a little stomach ache" he lied.

Tubbo nodded slowly and laid back. They watched another movie and tommy slowly fell asleep. Tubbo yawned and moved the laptop and woke tommy up so he could fix the bed to sleep.

Tommy went to the bathroom again. He came back with a huge hoodie, technos, and laid down pulling the blanket over his chest. He yawned "night tubbo" "night tommy" tommy turned off the light and turned on his fan.

They both slowly drifted to sleep.
It was about 4 in the morning now. Tommy woke up with really bad pain now. He whimpered and turned over. He couldn't get comfortable. He didn't wanna wake tubbo though so he tried to keep quiet.

He closed his eyes and shifted with a groan. He covered his face and teared up. Sometimes pain made it to where he just tensed up In a ball and grip his sheets like he couldn't breath.

And that's what he did. He bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut. When tommy took medicine for it, it never seemed to help, so he usually just waited it out. He didn't realize he cried softly from the pain.

Just his luck, tubbo woke up. He turned over and looked at tommy. "Hey buddy, what's wrong?." He ask sitting up putting a hand on his friends back. Tommy jumped. Great.

He hid his face in his knees and choked on a hiccup. "F-fuck, t-tubbo, please j-just go back to sleep,," tubbo frowned. "Absolutely not, your crying.. did you have a nightmare?"

Tommy growled "no I'm not a baby I wouldn't cry over-" he winced and whimpered. Tubbo now noticed he was in pain. "Does your stomach hurt worse? Should I get phil? Or techno?-"

"No tubbo do not go get them I'm
f- fine-" he gritted his teeth and laid on his back panting. It hurt to much to lay on his stomach. Tubbo got up "I'll go get someone-" "tubbo don't you dare!" Tubbo ignored tommy's pleas and went to go get someone.

Tommy groaned and face palmed. He just had to wake tubbo up. A few moments later tubbo came back in, a very tired but worried looking techno came in. Tommy groaned.

Techno walked over and sat beside him. "what's wrong?" Tommy huffed "nothing. I told him not to go get someone I'm fine." Techno looked at him and rolled his eyes. "If you were ok you wouldn't have been crying"

Damnit. Techno saw the tears. He wiped his eyes and huffed. He pulled his blanket off himself and shifted curling up again. Techno recognized the position and knew now. Just from his brothers actions. He got up and left the room.

"Wha- but-" tubbo was confused. Why didn't techno help him?? He sat beside his best friend "is there anything I can do for you?.' he ask frowning. Tommy shook his head "just go back to sleep-" he groaned.

Techno came back in with a heating pad. A long one. Tommy looked at him and his eyes widened. "Techno!" Techno rolled his eyes. He plugged it up and waited for it to heat up. "Tommy. You know this helps. Why didn't you go get it?"

"For one I could really couldn't walk, and two did you forget someone else is in here!?" Techno rolled his eyes again. "No, I didn't." He placed the heating pad on tommy's lower stomach. "You'll feel better with this."

Tommy was about to cuss out his brother for basically doing this in front of someone who didn't know tommy was trans. Techno walked out to go back to sleep. Tubbo looked at tommy. "Does this make it feel better?."

Tommy bit his lip and huffed "yes. Now go back to sleep.." tubbo laid back down. "You can tell me tommy.. I wouldn't care, your my best friend.." tommy looked at him. Did tubbo know now?..

"I wouldn't have judged you, your still my best mate" tommy cursed. He knew. Thanks techno. "Tubbo I have no idea what your talking about."

"Sure tommy.." he laid down and closed his eyes. "Night tommy.. love you" "yeah whatever clingy" tommy smiled slightly. He was lucky to have these people in his life.

Even if he'd never admit it out loud.