Chapter 53: scars

Tommy sat on the couch at ranboo and tubbos. He'd been there for about four days now. He felt bad for overstaying his welcome, so he planned to leave soon. He didn't want to, but he felt he had to.. he didn't want to just stay there without helping out with anything.

In tubbo and ranboos perspective, tommy needed to stay because of what happened.. they didn't want him to be alone and do something stupid, and they didn't want him to be alone dealing with this. Alone.

So tommy was now in the bathroom getting ready to leave. He put on the shoes they'd picked up from his home and put them on. He wrote a note to ranboo and tubbo and left. He walked down the path slowly and hesitantly. He was trying to be able to go on by himself again, but it had only been 4 days..

His breathing quickened and he sprinted down the path tears in his eyes. He ran and ran until he was lost. He looked around panting. He was so scared. He saw a rustle in the bushes and he hyperventilated holding the small glass shard.

A small bunny hopped out of the bush and looked around. Tommy dropped the shard and fell on his knees running a hand through his hair hyperventilating still. He sobbed and held his head "I-it was just a bunny" he choked out hiccuping.

He slowly stood and put the shard in his pocket. He wiped his eyes and spread his wings flying up. He flew over trees and tried to figure out where he was. He spotted a familiar area and he realized that he was in the main area.

He landed and sighed in relief. He walked down the wooden path and looked around. What could he do now?.. he didn't want to go home but he didn't want to bother anyone..

He walked down the path and felt a hand on his shoulder. He gasp and flinched grabbing the shard out of his pocket and held it up to whoever touched him 's neck.

They shreiked and looked at him holding their hands up in defense "Tommyinnit it's just me" tommy put his hand down quickly ''s-sam nook?- i-im so sorry I didn't mean to-"

Sam nook gently put a hand on his shoulder. "are you alright, tommyinnit?." Tommy shifted "I-i.." he teared up and looked away. "I-i don't know where to go or what to do- I-i don't want to go home and I don't k-know-.." he broke into a small sob and wiped his eyes and tears continued falling.

Sam nook quickly crouched at the boy and cupped his cheeks. "t-tommy I-" he closed his eyes and the ears and tail went in hiding. "Hey Tommy please calm down.. it's ok sam's here now.." tommy hugged sam and sobbed.

Sam picked up the boy and went to his house sitting him on the couch. "Tommy what happened?.. why're you crying champ?.." tommy hid his face and sniffled. "I-im sorry I just- m-my mind is so scrambled I-.." sam sat beside him and hugged him close.

Tommy wiped his eyes and looked down. "I'm sorry.. I thought I was getting better.." sam looked at his arm "tommy your bleeding-" tommy looked at his arm and gulped. He must've clawed at his arm and opened an 'old' cut.

"Uh- it's fine-" tommy shifted. Sam shook his head and got up grabbing their first aid. Tommy shifted. He didn't want sam to know he has done this to himself. "Sam it's really ok-" sam grabbed his arm. "tommy I need to clean and bandage this.."

Tommy pulled his arm away "sam please I can do it myself-" sam took his arm again and pulled up the sleeve grabbing a wet washcloth and washed the blood off slowly. Tommy's breath became shakey. Sam would know.

He cleaned off the blood and saw the many scars on his Arm. He didn't say anything not wanting tommy to run off and he bandaged his arm gently. Tommy looked away and curled up.

"Wanna watch tv?.." sam ask. Tommy shrugged and nodded slowly. Sam turned on the TV and gave him the remote. Tommy turned something on.

Sam would ask about the scars later.