Chapter 54: I love you, part 2

Bad had now calmed down, knowing now neither were going to die. Skeppy picked up their food and sat it on the table. Bad sat at the table and they ate. Skeppy hummed. "I had more planned for today if it won't upset you again.." bad nodded "yeah- no it's not gonna upset me- I was just worried-"

Skeppy nodded and smiled. They cleaned up and skeppy moved to the couch. He laid back and bad laid on him kind of like in the bath. Skeppy played with his hair and watched tv.
They watched tv for a few hours until bad got up and stretched. "Wanna go upstairs?" Skeppy nodded and followed him upstairs.

Skeppy laid down on the bed and smiled. Bad sat beside him. "what else did you have planned?." He ask
Skeppy shrugged "honestly I thought we could just talk.. y'know" bad nodded "ok.. talk about what?" Skeppy shrugged "anything?"

//Back to another warning lol, nsfw//

Bad nodded and pulled his knees to his chest humming. Skeppy slid over and went down to bad. He got in between his legs and laid his head on his stomach. Bad blushed and smiled petting his head. "Bad, I'm gonna say something that'll embarrass us both"

Bad blinked "what?- why-" skeppy looked up at him "cause I blurt things out sometimes I don't know" he shrugged. Bad tilted his head "remember when I said what if you fu-" bad was ready to say Language- but skeppy stopped himself "fuuudged me over the counter?"

Bad blushed and huffed "yes I remember skeppy." Skeppy blushed and looked at him. "What if you really did.. like- maybe not over the counter but y'know.. like you do me?.." bad blushed. Yeah, that was definitely embarrassing.

He bit his lip and looked away. "Skeppy.. I.. honestly I wish I.. could?." Skeppy looked up at him "really!? Then why don't you?" Bad huffed "skeppy you- i-.. I can't.." "why not?"

"Because I don't have the-.. facilities for that- im- not-" bad groaned. "So? You can still do it" bad huffed "how? It's impossible." Skeppy sat up and shook his head "it isn't.." bad was confused and a but upset now.

Bad sighed "skeppy just- let's talk about something el-" bad was pulled on top of skeppy. "See? You can pin me down, can you not?" Bad sighed "yeah but-" skeppy pulled his face closer to his "you can kiss and bite me can't you?"

Bad blushed "I-i guess-" "and you can use things on me, right?.." bads breath hitched "... Yea.." "then you can do me, right?" He whispered into his ear. Bad shivered and bit his lip nodding slowly. "I doesn't matter how you do it.. it matters how good you can make it feel.."

Bad leaned closer to his neck and bit softly, weary of his fangs. Skeppy wrapped his arms around his neck and tilted his head. Bad kissed on the bite and ran his hand down his chest. Skeppy bit his lip and looked up at bad.

Bad did things skeppy had done to him, hoping it felt good to him to, and apparently it did. He kissed down his thigh and made marks. He noticed skeppy was squirming. He blushed. Was that what he looked like?

He shook his head and continued kissing his neck. Skeppy wined "b-baaad" he wined. Bad didn't know what to do now. How was he supposed to.. y'know.

Skeppy looked up at bad "p-pleeease bad" bads face was red. He gently pulled skeppys pants off and looked at his boxers. He was really nervous, he didn't know where to go from here.

//Warning over//

Skeppy looked up at him and noticed how uncomfortable he looked. He cupped his cheeks "love I understand if you don't want to do this.." bad shook his head "I don't know what to do.."

Skeppy bit his lip "whatever you want..' bad shook his head "n-no I seriously don't know what to do-"
Skeppy kissed his head "it's ok.. just.. I don't think your exactly the 'dominate' type.." bad frowned and crawled off him

"But that has nothing to do with what you were born as.. just.. some people are uncomfortable with it.." bad nodded slowly and hugged his knees. Skeppy sat up and rubbed his back "don't let it make you sad.. I promise your fine.."

Bad laid down and stayed curled up. Skeppy felt bad now. Bad felt sad and it was his fault. He tried to think of a way to make him feel better. He gulped. Then sighed. He'd have to. As much as he didn't want he he needed to make him feel better.

He kissed bads head and  closed his eyes. He started shrinking. He became a small diamond golom. He crawled up onto bads side and looked at him. "bbaaad" bad sighed "skeppy... I-.." he looked at him

"S-skeppy-" he sat up and held him in his hands. He blinked "i- your so small-" skeppy smiled. Bad was happy again. Skeppy nodded and giggled. Bad leaned back and ask him multiple questions.

Skeppy was glad he could make him happy..

//Since skeppys a diamond golom he can turn as small as 2'5 probably- so ye e a//