Chapter 27: ouch

Karl and quackity stared at sapnap. Karl really hoped this wasn't a hallucination. Quackity looked at karl giving him a look that karl knew he wasn't the only one seeing this.

Sapnap was super nervous. Quackity nodded and karl did at the same time "yes yes of course-" they both said. Sapnap sighed in relief and took the rings putting it on their fingers. They hugged sapnap and teared up from happiness.

Quackity knew he was loved now, it wasn't like with schlatt. Karl knew his boyfriends would be with him forever. Sapnap knew he found the ones..

They all laid down on the bed with eachother and hugged onto eachother not letting go. They soon all fell asleep happy..

The next morning karl sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at his ring finger and smiled softly. Last night was great..

Karl got up and went to the bathroom. He washed his face and brushed his hair. He looked at the mirror and saw something behind him. He jumped and quickly turned around but nothing was there. He hurriedly got out of there not even changing into regular clothes like he usually did.

He sat on the bed and took a breath then changed into his regular clothes in there instead. He laid beside sapnap and laid his head on his back curled up. 

Sapnap snorted softly. Quackity was still asleep as well. Karl looked at the ceiling and thought. Both of his boy- scratch that, fiance's, were not human. Quackity was a duck hybrid and sapnap was part blaze. And karl was.. human?..

Human. Karl was human.

He sighed softly. He wished he could be something special like them. He sat up and looked at them. Sapnap never really used his fire unless necessary, like to fight off mobs or start a fire. And quackity usually kept his wings hidden but recently he's kept them out more. Probably because karl loved to play with them.

Karl looked at them. He wanted to be something to... He got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. Quackity slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He looked at sapnap and smiled kissing his nose. Sapnaps face scrunched up. Oh how quackity loved to mess with him in his sleep.

He got up and got dressed. He looked around and didn't see karl so he assumed he was downstairs. He sat back on the bed and yawned again. He looked at the time and shrugged. It wasn't to early but he was still tired.

Sapnap slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at quackity and sat up stretching. "Morning" he smiled. "Morning" quackity replied. Sapnap kissed his cheek and got up going to the bathroom.

Quackity headed downstairs and looked around. He didn't see karl in the kitchen which was where he assumed he'd be, where karl planned to be. Quackity looked around the house and couldn't find him.

He assumed he left to go do something. But this early in the morning,?.

Sapnap went downstairs and sat beside quackity. "Where's karl?" "I dunno.. he must have left to go somewhere. Little did they know karl was still in the house. In the laundry room. on top of the washing machine.

He was trying to reach the cleaning because he was trying to wash the clothes. He slipped and fell back into the pile of clothes. Quackity and sapnap heard the loud bang and got up to go inspect.

Karl groaned and held his head. He looked at the washing machine and saw all the cleaning products fallen down. He face palmed and sat up. Quackity and sapnap came rushing in. "Karl?? Are you ok?"

Sapnap helped him up. Karl groaned "yeah I'm fine. I was trying to get the cleaning supplies to wash the clothes but I fell" he huffed "woah babe stay seated dont get up" sapnap said. "What?- why?" He ask.

Sapnap looked at quackity. "We need bandages and first aid" quackity nodded and ran out. "Why whats wrong?" Sapnap moved the clothes and tilted karls head up. "Keep your head up love don't look down ok?"

(Cut and blood warning h)

Karl was worried now. Sapnap pressed on karls thigh with both hands. Karl winced and felt a sting. A sting that went across his thigh.

Karl had cut his thigh open, it wasn't so bad they needed stitches but it was bad enough to be bleeding pretty bad.

Quackity rushed in and gave sap the first aid. He sat beside karl and looked at him. "Remember karl just don't look ok? It's ok" karl shifted and looked at quackity. Quackity saw how scared he was. He moved closer and turned around opening the small wings. "Wanna play with them?." He ask softly.

Karl knew he had nothing better to do and his leg was hurting now. He moved his hand and pet quackitys wings. Karl winced and felt another sting. "I need to take your pants off" karl shifted and nodded. Sapnap did so and pulled up his boxers to expose the cut. "This is gonna hurt but it's ok," sapnap said.

Sap poured the alcohol on his thigh. Karl bit his tongue and gripped a piece of clothing under him. Quackity held his hand and pet his head. Karl panted from pain and whimpered.

Sapnap put an ointment on the cut to stop the bleeding so much and put gauz on it. He wrapped his thigh up and pulled the boxers back over his thigh. Karl looked at sapnap "can I look now?." Sapnap sighed softly

"I guess" karl saw a little of the bandage and shifted "what happened?" "I think you cut yourself on something, I'm not sure what but we can clean up and look" karl nodded and stood up. He looked around and picked up the clothes putting them in the basket.

Quackity looked down and picked up a piece of glass. "Uhh.. how did glass get here?" They all looked at the little window, it was shattered.