Chapter 63: it feels off

Two weeks passed. Karl was supposed to go into labor sometime soon. He went on his checkup with puffy. She told him everything was good for birth, and he should be due in at least a day or two. And if he hadn't given birth by two days come see her.

Karl was at home now, laying his head on sapnaps shoulder. They were all very prepared for his birth. They had towels in the room, and knew they could call puffy anytime since she told them to call her when he went into labor.

Karl was definitely nervous but excited. They went to bed and karl laid down on his side of the bed. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He was tired and from feeling nervous he felt a bit sick.

He eventually fell asleep luckily. About 3 in the morning he woke up and got up. Something felt off.

He went to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water. He looked at his stomach and sighed softly. It still wasn't as big as a regular pregnancy should be, but it could just be because he was now part cat thanks to his dumb wishes of being something other than a human.

He closed his eyes and sighed. He didn't feel very tired anymore. He suddenly felt a small pop and he looked down. Did-
Did he just somehow pee himself??

No, definitely not he'd know, did-
Did his water break? How? I mean, yeah he was supposed go into labor tomorrow or the next day but he didn't expect now.

He grabbed a towel and walked into the room. He gulped. He was very nervous now. He whimpered and shook sapnap. Sap groaned and yawned turning over. Karl frowned and looked at quackity.

He moved over to him and shook him. Quackity yawned and opened his eyes rubbing them. "Karl?" He ask sitting up. "What's wrong?" He noticed the very nervous look on his face.

"Q-quackity-" he moved back over to his side of the bed and wiped off his legs finally. Quackity crawled over and looked him up and down. "Did you pee yourself or did your water break?-"

Karl blushed. That was an embarrassing question. "I- my water broke" he said in a shakey voice. Quackity jumped up and grabbed the towels laying them out on the bed. He added another layer of towels and sat karl down. Karl held his stomach and took deep breaths.

Quackity grabbed his phone and called puffy. It was very early but hey, she did say definitely call her. She answered with a grogy tone. Quackity told her and she immediately got up getting dressed.

Karl shook sap again and he yawned rubbing his eyes. "Hm?" He looked over. "Uh.. I think the baby's coming?-" he didn't know exactly how to word things now.

Sapnap sat up quickly "did you call puffy?" "Quackity did.." sapnap nodded. "Well- she'll know what to do when she gets here" karl nodded. He felt better knowing puffy knew what she was doing.

Puffy arrived about 5 minutes later and came in with a bag full of stuff and gloves on. Karl gulped. He hated hospital type things. She leaned him back and took off his shorts because you can't give birth with pants on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She looked over and nodded "your in labor but it's gonna take a while ok?" Karl nodded and looked at the ceiling. How long? A while later his breathing picked up as well as the pain. She hummed "almost there, your dilated to about a 7, just a while longer"

Quackity held his hand and smiled at him "we'll have the baby in our arms soon" karl nodded and teared up. The pain was worse. She nodded "ok, your good now, I'm gonna need you to take some deep breaths ok?"

Karl nodded and took breaths. This was a really aweful feeling. But it would be worth it when he would get to hold the baby they worried so much about.

"Ok, breathe and then give me a big push ok?" Karl took breaths and squeezed quackitys hand. Sapnap gave him his hand as well and he pushed. Puffy nodded "good job, breathe again and then push"

Karl did this a few times until puffy changes her directions. "Ok karl, breathe and then give me the hardest push you can ok?" Karl had tears running down his cheeks and he was breathing so fast.

It hurt so bad. He didn't know if he could even give another push. But he was definitely going to try. He breathed quickly again and siqeezed his eyes shut as he pushed harder, almost screaming in the process.

Puffy held the new baby and got to work with it. She cut the cord and cleaned off the crying baby with a towel. She wrapped him in a smoothe soft towel and handed him to karl.

Karl sobbed as his drems finally came true. He held his baby. His baby was so small. He cradled him and sobbed. Sapnap cried as well as quackity.

Karl sniffled and looked at their baby. "H-hi baby.." he pet his head smiling as tears ran down his face. Puffy smiled softly "what's his name?" Karl looked at her and wiped his eyes.

"Uh.. w-we haven't decided.." puffy nodded "well, think about it" she smiled. Karl looked at their baby. Sapnap kissed karls head and smiled. Quackity looked at the baby.

"Well.. he's very cute.. so how about a cute name?" Karl giggled "how do you define a 'cute' name'?" Quackity shrugged "I dunno" karl looked at him and smiled. "What about luka?.."

Sapnap and quackity looked at him. "luka?" Karl nodded and smiled at their baby.

"Luka..."