Chapter 5: talking to bad

Karl's mind argued with itself a lot. A lot more than it usually had. And it wasn't just over the small things it always had been. It was much bigger now. He stood in the kitchen making breakfast locked in his mind. His body wanted something.. that Karl's mind absolutely disagreed with.

He stood there shifting and squirming. Eversince what happened yesterday.. karl couldn't get it out of his mind. HE wanted it, but his mind didn't. It felt like his mind wasn't his own.

He wanted sapnap and quackity, but his mind told him 'what would they think? They're boyfriends body being a females?' it worried karl so much but his body wanted it. He chewed his lip as he made eggs and bacon.

He hardly noticed but he was squirming and shifting around. He felt aweful about how bad his body wanted this. He needed to talk to someone about it and get their opinion, and he only knew of one person who he could talk to about it. Bad.

He finished making the eggs and felt hands wrap around his waist. He blushed from the touch and shifted "morning sap, I made breakfast but I have to go to bad and skeppys for a while" sapnap rubbed his sides making karl blush more.

"Ok, that's fine" he kissed his neck. This was normal, sapnap would hug his waist and kiss him if he was making breakfast, but for some reason it all just flustered him.

Sapnap had in fact seen his boyfriend squirming and shifting, he stopped and watched a bit trying to work out why he was.

Karl made a plate and sat down with his coffee. Quackity came in and they all are together. Karl kissed then goodbye and headed to bads.

Sapnap told quackity about the squirming and stuff. They both eventually agreed on something. Well, they had 2 thoughts in mind of why.

Karl had his satchel with him as he usually did. He walked to bads and knocked on the door. Bad opened it and smiled happily. "Hey karl! Come in" karl walked in "hey bad"

Bad hummed and went to the upstairs room. Karl took his shoes off and followed. They sat on the bed and bad smiled at him. "Skeppys in the shower he should be out soon, I told him you were coming over so he won't come out to get dressed" he smiled.

Karl nodded and shifted with a sigh. Bad looked at him. "Hey, karl.. can I ask you something?.' karl looked at him "uh.. sure.." "you seen uneasy.. wanna talk about it?.."

Karl looked down and shrugged "i-its weird.." "I'm sure it's not to bad" karl pulled his knees to his chest and chewed his lip. Bad could tell he was nervous to talk about it so he took his hands. "It's ok.. take your time.."

Karl teared up. "As of recently my body.. uh.. wants things that my mind doesn't.. a-and it sucks.. do.. do you know what I mean?.."

Bad looked at him and sighed softly. ", Actually I do.. I know it sucks but.. if you truly trust your partners.." he looked at skeppy who just came out of the bathroom. "You'll be fine.. your in their hands, if you trust them enough.. they'll be gentle as long as you tell them to be.."

Skeppy wrapped his arms around bads neck smiling. Karl looked at the two. "Ssoo... You two trust each other that much?" Bad nodded "of course.. once you do something to prove you won't hurt that person.. it gets better" he smiled

(I guess a warning for some 'interesting' conversation about segs?- idk-)

"Ssoo... You guys have done 'it'?"
Bads face went red. "W-well no- n-not what your implying probably but- we've proved we won't hurt each other and.. our love is stronger because of it" he blushed smiling.

Karl nodded "so.. how exactly do you 'strenghthen your love' in the way you guys did?."

Bad was just red now "uhhhhhhh.. I think that's something you should figure out for yourself.. but.. if your genuinely curious.. ugh, well-"
"Bad you don't have to tell me.. I was just wondering.. I want to strengthen my relationship to.. I love them.. a lot.."

Bad smiled softly and nodded. "Right, well, you can explore with your partners, it'll help you guys learn more about each other to"
(Segs talk but not explicit)

Skeppy huffed "listen karl, sex isnt bad" bad screeches "lAnguage!" Skeppy rolled his eyes and sat holding bad. "Sex isnt a sin, and you shouldn't be ashamed to want something like that. Almost every person goes through the thoughts at least, and it's natural, they'll understand."

(Warning over)

Karl looked at the two and nodded slowly. "Um.. I guess .. I can try to.. 'explore'?.." bad smiled gently "only if you truly want to.." karl nodded "thanks.. I'll need to work on myself for a while but this talk really helped, thanks" "anytime" skeppy said. Bad nodded smiling.

"Oh, karl, I was thinking about meeting about twice a week on certain days, and adding one more person into our talks, we could all have like.. a group therapy in a way?"

Karl shrugged "sounds.. fine.. who are we adding?.." "you'll see when they come" he smiled

Karl nodded slowly "alright well- thank you again.. I'll be going now"

Bad nodded and smiled. Karl walked home definitely feeling better now that he had a talk with bad and skeppy.

He made it home and sat his things down and laid back on the couch yawning. The house was quiet so he just assumed his boyfriends had left.
They hadn't. He thought about how he could work on himself, his self confidence and stuff. He looked around and got up checking the house then went to the bathroom.

He took a deep shakey breath and took off his hoodie looking at his binder in the mirror. He shakingly pulled it off and looked at the mirror hesitantly. He stared a moment. He didn't like what he saw, but he knew his boyfriends didn't see him the way he saw himself..

The door suddenly swung open and karl was still shirtless. His eyes widened and he fell back into the bathtub-

It was sapnap. Now staring down at him, whatever he was gonna say, was now cut off at the site of his boyfriend.