Chapter 95: did I..? there's no way.

Tommy groaned and leaned back again. He couldn't sit up to long or it would hurt. He sighed as his friends examined the egg. It was a reddish color with a bit of white and green mixed all together.

Tommy had enough of their examining and he took his egg back. He held it in his arms keeping it warm. Tubbo and ranboo looked at him. "So.. does your stomach feel any better..?" Tommy nodded. "Yeah.. it doesn't feel tight and I can lay correctly again.. I just hurt from.. birth..?" Tommy shifted uncomfortably. He didn't like calling it that. It sounded weird.

Ranboo nodded looking at the egg. His ears fell slightly. Ranboo had a worried and sad look on his face.
Tubbo and tommy talked while ranboo just looked at the egg wrapped in the blanket.

After ranboo and tubbos visit tommy felt a little better. He got checked up on by sam and phil and then went to sleep. About 3 more days passed and tommy could walk perfectly fine now.

He usually just stayed in the nest on his bed with the egg. He didn't want anyone or anything to get it. Even if having the egg was the worst thing to happen to him he still kept it safe like a real parent would, in his case, how an avian would.

Tommy knew now that he felt better, the questions would come rolling in. He wasn't prepared for any of them. He didn't want to get ask how he got pregnant, or anything like that. He wanted a few more days until he got ask questions.

But as soon as sam came in with a notebook he knew what was coming. Sam sat a few things down on the bed careful of the nest since phil told him especially after birth avians didn't want anyone in their nest except their mate.

Tommy shifted and glanced at the egg. Sam smiled softly "I'm not going to touch it I promise" "what?- oh no- I know I was just.. thinking.." sam nodded and looked at the notebook. "As you know I have to ask questions now.. their only to make sure your going to be ok and to make sure something that happened won't effect you in the future.. their for medical reasons only I wouldn't ask them just to embarrass you or be a crazy dad that's obsessed with the truth" he said

Tommy nodded. He liked that name for sam... Dad..

He was glad at least sam was the only person in the room to ask him questions because if it were anyone else he'd feel extremely uncomfortable..

Sam opened the book and sat in a chair in front of him. "Ok.. first off, how are you feeling?" Tommy shrugged "nervous now.. but physically I feel better.. I can walk fine now.." sam wrote something down and nodded. "Alright that's good.. if I pressed lightly on your lower stomach would it hurt?" Tommy blinked "I don't think so.." "can I, to make sure?' tommy sighed and nodded.

Sam wound up pressing lightly on different places on his stomach. The only one that made tommy winced was the right side of his abdomen. Sam wrote that down and looked at him "did that hurt?" Tommy shifted. "n.. not exactly..? I don't know why I jumped it didn't hurt like that.." sam wrote that as well. "Alright.."

Sam ask a few more questions until the ones tommy hated the most. "So before you said you don't remember having sex, is that true tommy..? I know it's embassing but I'm the only one who will be able to know your answers to these questions. And I don't judge I promise.." he gave him a warm smile.

Tommy looked at his hands. As much as he tried thinking he couldn't remember any time he could've-......

No, that couldn't be- he wouldn't-

"Tommy..?" He ask softly "did you..?" Well, the clear answer would more than likely be yes because well, how else would he get pregnant. But tommy didn't even want to think of this option. "I-.. I-i still don't.. know... For sure.. but.. there was.. this one night.."

Sam held his pen to get ready to write.

"I think I accidentally got drunk.."