Chapter 16: geppy I'm fine

Karl, quackity and sapnap made it to bad and skeppys. He knocked on the door and bad greeted them, bad seemed.. off. He was flushed and was sweating a bit, karl thought it was probably from the work he did to decorate and set up, so he shrugged it off. Besides, karl had just saw non existent fire in his houses window.

He walked in and sat up his sleeping bag, sapnap sat his beside Karl's and quackity sat his beside sapnaps, karl didn't like being in the middle because.. reasons?. He just didn't like it.

Tommy and whatever guest he invited hadn't shown up yet. Karl almost re looked in his bag but decided against it because sapnap was beside him. He looked around making sure there wasn't anything actually not there. He didn't know why, but a half open door near the tv made him uncomfortable.

He looked away from it and shifted.
He heard someone say his name so he looked at sapnap "huh?" Sapnap looked at him "what?" "Did you say my name?" Sapnap shook his head "I didn't hear anyone" karl nodded and looked down "oh, uh, ok"

Karl heard the door open. Tommy came in with a red sleeping bag and a white blanket. He looked around and huffed "I guess you did a pretty good job on decorating badboyhalo" bad smiled and stood beside skeppy "thank you-"

A man with long pink hair and a yellow sleeping bag walked in behind tommy. "Um- bad, this is my older brother techno, I'm sure you've met, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who technoblade is by now" tommy scowled and walked into the living room.

Techno waved and followed his younger brother. They set up their bags and tommy plopped down. Karl was surprised techno even agreed to come.

The only reason techno agreed was because Tommy said he didn't want to be there alone. Techno still denied since he didn't like people he didn't aquaint himself with or was in his family. But tommy seemed genuinely nervous and worried. So techno decided to let his brother have this.

Bad was now in the living room still cheerful and happy. But karl could tell something was off about him. He looked.. sick?.. since he was flushed and sweating a bit. He figured he might have a fever or something.

Bad excused himself from the room before they picked out a movie to watch and some little games to play. He went into a hallway and leaned on a wall panting. He held his head and fanned himself.

Skeppy walked into the hall and held bad so he could stand. Bad clung to skeppy "I'll be fine, it's only for tonight..." "Bad you can hardly stand.. your tiring yourself out with being so cheery.." (honestly mood)

Bad let out a shakey sigh "I-i know but I can't let them know.. if anyone thinks of anything they'll think I'm sick.. I hope.." skeppy sighed "bad-"
"Skeppy I'm fine, I just have to regain myself a few times and I'll be fine" he kissed his cheek and walked back out smiling. Skeppy sighed and rubbed his arm, worried.