Chapter 17: what's going on?..

(I recommend listening to the song because it helped my mood for this chapter to get the feel of it)

Bad helped everyone pick out a movie and sat down on the couch, skeppy sitting beside him. Bad turned off the lights. Everyone agreed on a horror movie, except bad. Karl didn't really wanna watch one but sapnap did.

Karl scooted closer to sapnap and hugged his arm. Sap pet his head and wrapped his arm around quackitys waist. Bad curled up into skeppy to hide his face a few times, not only because of the movie though.

Skeppy rubbed his back trying to soothe bad. Karl's eyes kept trailing over to the door. He tried not to think to much about it, but the door made him nervous. He shifted and looked back at the door. He saw a creepy pair of eyes open.

He gripped sapnap tighter and squeezed his eyes shut. 'its just your imagination it's not there it's not real it's not real it's not-' "babe are you ok?.. your squeezing my arm really tight.. karl looked up at him and nodded "y-yeah it's fine s-sorry-"

Sapnap rubbed his thigh gently "it's ok baby.. you don't have to watch.." karl hugged his arm less tight and sniffled. "Uh.. yeah.." he refused to look at the door.

The room felt.. off.. it made his skin crawl. The horror movie sounds didn't help either. He shifted and took a breath leaning on sapnap. Bad shifted around and nuzzled into bad.

About an hour later the movie ended. Tommy got up to go to the bathroom and bad and skeppy got up to go to the room for a moment. Sapnap got up to go to a spare bathroom and quackity went to get some water or something.

The only people left in the livingroom were karl and techno. Karl looked around and fidgeted. Techno looked at him and sighed. "What do you see?" Karl jumped and looked at him "what?-" "what do you see? You look like you see something.."

Karl gulped "um.. it's that door.. it's.. weird.. it's like something is behind it.." techno looked at it and shrugged walking over "w-wait what are you doing?-" "I'm gonna open it, then tell me what's in it"

Karl scooted back and hesitantly looked at the door. Techno slowly opened it. Karl's eyes widened. A large black figure with multiple eyes on its face looked at him. It had long black arms and long fingers, to the ground. Karl started breathing heavily as black particals came off if it.

Techno looked in "what do you see, karl?" Karl looked at it "y-you d-dont see it, d-do you?-" techno sighed softly and shut the door all the way. Karl had his arms over his head knees to his chest. He wiped his eyes "karl, I think your seein' things"

Karl nodded "n-no duh" techno sighed. "Do you hear voices?" Karl shifted "not often.. hardly, actually.."

Techno nodded "how long have you seen things?" Karl shrugged "a-about a week I guess?.." techno nodded "what have you seen besides the thing in the closet?"

"One time our.. livingroom was on fire.. I freaked out but sap and quackity couldn't see it.. then it all disappeared.. earlier when we were leaving I saw fire in our window.. a-and someone said my name earlier but.. apparently no one actually did.. and uh.. last week... I woke up and the room was.. dripping with black.. i was so scared I covered my head and got closer to sap and just tried going back to sleep.."

Techno nodded "ok.. I believe you, I have.. something similar but it's voices and not actual images.." "what is it? What do I have and why do I keep seeing it?" Techno sighed "that I don't know.. but I'm sure I can figure it out if you talk to me for about a week about what you see, I'll meet you every day for a week at 3 pm."

Karl shifted and nodded. "Ok.. as long as we can figure this out.." techno moved back to his seat and everyone but bad and skeppy were back in the the livingroom.

Bad was slumped against skeppy panting. "Bad you can't continue- I'll go tell everyone it's time for bed, that we're tired and you had to do something.. please just stay in here and get cooled down best you can ok?.."

Bad was way to exhausted to argue now. He laid on the bed and panted. Skeppy frowned and walked out. He told everyone it was time for bed but if they wanted to all talk more they could. Then he went back upstairs.

He sat beside bad and rubbed his back. Bad whimpered and curled up hugging onto skeppys leg. "can I please try and help relieve some pain?.." bad shook his head and whimpered. "N-no l-lets try and sleep.."

Skeppy frowned and nodded looked down.

=============≠=========≠========

Karl was laying down looking at the ceiling. He shifted and looked at the door hesitantly. He saw it creep open. His heart sped up and he hugged sapnap close.

What was happening?...

(Also, would anyone like something specific to happen? Just comment what you'd like to see and I'll think about it :))