Stream More [chapter 1]

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: this "story" is awful. there is quite literally no plot and the writing is just really bad overall. if you would like to read something serious i'd recommend one of my newer works. i have matured since this monstrosity; i promise😭😭

"Connie, you fucking idiot!" Jean yelled through his mic, seeing Connie fall into lava after he had took all of Jean's diamonds.

"Suck it Jean!" Eren laughed through his mic, knowing everything that happened. He tugged out the hair tie that was keeping his man bun together, putting it back in so the bun wasn't falling out all over the place.

"I said sorry!" Connie yelled as he continuously got things thrown at him by Jean who was sitting relatively close to him.

"Stop throwing stuff," Armin scolded after having something hit his arm when he was trying to build something, ruining his placement of the object.

"You guys are too loud," Sasha mumbled, earning a hum of agreement from Mikasa.

They were all having fun regardless of the yelling and arguing. And where were you? Sitting in your dorm, watching their streams from your phone. All of this happening on a Friday night. You had no school work, and all your friends were at a party. One you did not want to go to at all.

So instead of going out you decided to watch Sasha and her friend group, who were relatively famous on twitch for playing Minecraft. You were really close friends with Sasha and Mikasa, as well as Annie who currently wants playing but she usually did. And you were acquainted with all of the boys, or friends with them, more specifically Armin and Jean. And the. there was Marco who you had known since forever, but he also wasn't playing.

"Yo y/n! I know you're watching this, so no backing out!" Sasha said through her mic.

"How did she even know..." you whispered to yourself, silently chuckling.

"Who's y/n?" Eren asked with his brows furrowed, not once taking his eyes off his screen as he tried to match a face with the name.

"Bestie," Mikasa hummed with a small smile.

"Oh, that y/n," Eren said in realization of who she was talking about.

Everybody that was currently playing knew who you were, some more than others. They all had met you at least one time before, Eren being the only one who hasn't hung out with you after his first time meeting you.

"Anyways," Sasha started, "You have to log on and play! I'll send you the server!" Sasha said as she grabbed her phone, opening her messages to send you something.

"Please no..." you muttered as you clicked on Sasha's contact only to see that she was in fact typing something. "Fuck," you whispered. "I just wanted to relax~"

"I sent it to you, now get on," Sasha said as she threw her phone on her bed and went back to focusing on the game. "And know you read it, so there is no backing out."

"And I just got comfortable," you groaned as you got off your bed and waddled you way over to you desk where your gaming set up was located.

Turning on your computer, you slipped your headphones on while putting in the disk. You typed in your password, watching as the screen loaded to the home screen.

"And before you ask, she already sent an invite," Mikasa said as she killed a skeleton that was threatening to shoot Sasha into some lava.

"Thank you my good friend that can't hear me as of right now," you said as you loaded the game, entering the server as you pulled your mic down to your mouth level where you could easily be heard.

"Y/n!" Sasha yelled excitedly when she saw your username pop up in the chat box.

"Join the call," Mikasa said.

"Hello y/n," Armin said as he walked up to you in the game since he was near the world spawn.

"Fucking wires," you muttered, not realizing you had joined the call yet as you tried to untangle the mess of wires that was all over your desk.

"And that's a great first impression for our viewers," Connie chuckled.

"Wait— I joined already?" you asked, a bit embarrassed.

"Yup," Jean answered, popping the 'p'.

"Whoops. Hi I guess," you said as you tried to mask the initial embarrassment.

"Hello," Eren replied, a tiny smile coming on his face as he already started enjoying your presence.

"Here you go," Mikasa said as she threw a iron pickaxe, sword, and some food at you.

"Thanks babe," you said as you collected the materials.

"Mhm," she hummed before walking off somewhere.

"Y/n!" Sasha yelled through her mic, "I'm behind you!"

"That sounds like some stalker shit right there..." you mumbled, earning a small laugh out of Eren and Jean. You turned around to be faced with Sasha's skin covered in half diamond and half iron armor, some of it being enchanted.

"Well excuse me for wanting to welcome you," Sasha huffed, though the smile on her lips contradicted her attitude.

"Sorry, sorry. Anyways, do you have any good caves?" you asked as you started following Sasha who was walking towards the direction Mikasa had left in.

"Yeah. Mikasa, Annie, and I have a really pretty house with a good cave next to it," Sasha replied as a kind of big house came into your render distance.

"Woah," you said as you looked at the house. "Mikasa made this, didn't she?"

"Damn, already calling Sasha out," Eren chuckled.

"Yes, but I don't know why you knew that immediately. It's not like I'm incapable of building a house," Sasha murmured as she opened the door.

"True, but you can't build one that looks this good," you replied as your character looked around the place.

"You know what? You don't deserve my hospitality, get out," Sasha said.

"Hospitality is a big word with multiple syllables, kinda wondering how you remembered it," you joked as you proceeded to go further into the house.

"Ouch!" Connie laughed.

"That's not very nice," Armin said with a chuckle.

"Hey, y/n?" Eren asked.

"Mhm," you hummed as you exited the house and started walking towards the cave that was easy to see.

"Do you have a twitch account?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I hardly ever stream," you replied as you started mining some coal that was located near the entrance of the cave that the girls more than likely overlooked.

"You should stream more. You would definitely make a great addition to this server," Jean said as he watched Connie fall to his death by accidentally jumping into a ravine.

"How the heck did you die from falling to death..." Armin laughed when he saw the message pop up on his screen.

"Don't laugh at me!" Connie whined.

"I'll do what I want," Armin snapped back as he searched through his chest.

"Oop— Get it I guess," Sasha said.

"Sasha, I don't think that's how you make stained glass," Mikasa commented, looking away from her own screen and towards her roommates.

"Are you sure?" Sasha asked as she finished putting in the materials the way she thought they were supposed to be in, only to get it wrong.

"Yes," Mikasa nodded.

"Maybe I should stream more..." you mumbled as you smiled, enjoying the energy everyone on this server brought.