Forgot [chapter 45]

You happily skipped down the stairs, a hoodie covering your body along with a pair of shorts and socks to slide on the hardwood floors with.

"Good morning!" you greeted everyone with a huge smile. You had just put on a pad, still glad that you weren't going to have a baby.

"What the hell do you want now?" Marco asked.

"Do you want money? If so, just ask," Armin narrowed his eyes at you.

"No, silky gooses," you shook your head, "I'm on my period!"

"...Something's not right," Annie whispered as her eyes widened from your cheeriness.

"Eren was acting happy when he heard she was on her period too..." Niccolo mumbled.

"I think I know what it is," Mikasa raised her hand, as if she wanted to be chosen to tell of her theory.

"Go ahead," Ymir yawned, gesturing for the ravenette to continue.

"They had sex and the condom broke!" she answered, way to excited for your liking.

"Well?" Marco hummed, an eyebrow cocked as his, along with everyone else's, eyes traveled towards you.

"Maybe," you mumbled, looking to the ground out of embarrassment.

"Oh, and I have some news!" Mikasa chirped, bouncing in her seat slightly as a smile spread across her features. She didn't wait for anyone to tell her to continue before she answered, "I have a girlfriend, and she's coming over at the end of the week."

"Oh?" Eren mused, somehow managing to come down the stairs so quietly no one was able to hear. "And since when did you have a girlfriend?"

"A few weeks," Mikasa shrugged.

"Cool," Armin mused, a look that was completely unreadable gracing his features.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something..." Eren trailed off.

"Good morning everyone," Historia greeted, earning a bunch of hums back.

"I remember now!" Eren exclaimed before stumbling to run back up the stairs, "And good morning Historia!"

"What was that about?" Historia asked, sitting down in the seat next to Ymir.

"I don't know," you shrugged while going to the refrigerator and pulling out the milk jug.

After you poured the milk into a cup, you added chocolate powder and mixed it with a spoon. Right as you were about to take a sip, Eren stumbled back into the kitchen.

"Alright," Eren panted slightly, "I was supposed to do this on our date night, but I forgot."

"Should I be scared?" you asked while setting the cup down, feeling everyone's eyes being trained on you. Jean was watching you the most intently, waiting for Eren to do something.

"No, I'm the one that's scared," Eren answered.

"Did you get me a pet snake?" you asked, eyes lighting up.

"No, but this might be a bit better," Eren replied, his hand going to his pocket where you, and everyone else, assumed he was holding your surprise.

You and Marco scoffed at that.

"What could possibly be better than snakes," Armin sneered.

"This," Eren replied, pulling out a small black box. He opened it, revealing an engagement ring which made your eyes widen.

"Oh," you said in a hushed tone, a small smile creeping it's way onto your face. Your eyes were trained on the ring, your orbs slowly moving up so they were looking into Eren's eyes.

"Surprise shawty," he chuckled when seeing your expression. "Now marry me."

You rolled your eyes at his proposal, "I guess," you let out a sigh while taking the ring out of the box and slipping it on your finger.

"Pretty idiot," Eren whispered before pulling you into a quick kiss.

"Yuck," Marco gagged in the background, Jean copying his actions as he found them funny.

"Imagine being engaged," Ymir rolled her eyes, "Couldn't be me."

"Never," Historia shook her head, trying her hardest not to laugh when she went along with her fiancé's act.

"I think Niccolo had a better proposal," Sasha hummed, "I mean, he gave me a ring... AND A PIZZA!"

Your eyes left Eren's and slowly went to Sasha's figure, "Seriously?"

"Yeah," she nodded.

Your eyes traveled back to Eren's, "I demand you get me a pizza. If not, I will reject this proposal."

"I'll get you one later," he answered.

"Ok," you hummed, grabbing the glass of chocolate milk and chugging it. "Now back to Mikasa having a girlfriend..."

"Her name's Aero, and y/n," Mikasa sighed, looking over at you who raised your eyebrows at the mention of your name, "You can not flirt with her."

"Steal your girl, got it," you nodded, putting your cup in the sink once you finished with it.

"That's literally the opposite of what I said," Mikasa sighed.

"I wonder how Eren would feel about a poly relationship," you continued, completely ignoring Mikasa's remarks. "I bet he wouldn't mind."

"Stop," Mikasa grumbled, crumpling up a paper towel and chucking it at your head.

"Woah, woah, woah," you gasped, "If we're getting violent at least let me get my weapons."

"No, we're not getting violent," Niccolo hissed, "It's too early to be doing this shit."

"You knew what you were signing up for once you moved into this house," Armin sassed.

"Yeah," Marco nodded in agreement.

"Since I recently got engaged..." you trailed off, "Can we have dino nuggets for breakfast!?"

"What the heck is with you and having chicken nuggets for breakfast?" Niccolo sighed, raking his fingers through his hair as he did, "But since you're freshly engaged, I'll do it this one time. But never again!"

"Thank you daddy Niccolo," you replied. You froze, along with every one else, as the words that you said processed, "Wait— no! I take it back, it just slipped! I'm sorry!"

"I-" Niccolo's face flushed a deep shade of red. Sasha started cackling, finding the whole situation funny.

"Daddy Niccolo!" Marco chirped, mocking you as he doubled over in laughter.

"Pft- daddy Niccolo," Armin his his head in his hands as he started laughing uncontrollably.

"Where the hell did that even come from?!" Ymir wheezed.

"Shut up," you grumbled, looking to the ground, "It accidentally slipped."

"You were thinking about it?" Eren started laughing as well. He had tried his hardest not to, but the others were getting the best of him.

"I hate all of you," you glared around the room before stalking away to your room.