Mailman [chapter 46]

"Eren! You get the door!" Armin shouted from the living room, being too lazy to get up and open the door. The doorbell had just been rung, the person who did it more than likely being a delivery person.

"No, I'll get it!" you shouted, running down the stairs since you thought it was the mailman bringing you the frog hat you ordered earlier that week.

You rushed to the door, sliding to a stop using your socks. Now, you weren't the most presentable at the moment. The only things you were wearing being a pair of your shorts, one of Eren's shirts, and a pair of fuzzy socks. Your hair was done in two braids.

"Hello," you answered, eyes closed as you smiled, still not knowing who was at the door. When your eyes opened though, your brows furrowed, "You're not the mailman..."

You were met with two pretty females, one of them you knew. It was Aero, and the other was someone who looked familiar yet you couldn't figure out from where. There were also two males, both of them looking like hobos.

"We have two hot women and two hobos at the door!" you yelled into the house, sending a wink Aero's way, "Hey good looking."

Aero was a 5'3 queen. She had long, thick, black hair that was wavy and kept parted down the middle. She hadn't told you her race or what she was mixed with, but it was obvious she wasn't white. She had only told you she came from the middle east area. She had beautiful tanned skin, a bit on the skinnier side. She also wore glasses all the time, her nose making them fit perfectly.

"You're too kind," Aero waved you off playfully, a grin gracing her features.

"Don't call people you don't know hobos!" Eren scolded, his footsteps could be heard getting louder as he got closer to the door. When he saw the people there his mouth dropped.

"Hi, Eren," the woman waved.

"Mom!" he exclaimed, rushing past you and giving her a big hug.

"Oh?" Mikasa hummed when seeing her girlfriend, "Y/n, you better not be flirting. And hey Carla."

"Hello Mikasa," Carla smiled at her while her head just barely peeked over Eren's shoulder.

"There's a milf at our door!" you yelled into the house, a bunch of foot steps being heard after. You could tell many wanted to see who this 'milf' was.

"Stop calling my mom a milf," Eren kicked you playfully.

"Right, sorry," you apologized, "She's my new girlfriend."

"Y/n, I swear," Eren glared at you as he pulled away from the hug.

"You're y/n? Oh my gosh, you are so much prettier than Eren described you," Carla commented, holding her arms open as she beckoned you over for a hug.

"Zeke," Eren nodded his head at his half-brother.

"Eren," Zeke mimicked his brother's actions. The two of them stared at each other for a moment before they both tried to punch each other.

"Second mom!" Armin gasped while pointing at Carla who smile back at him.

"Hi Armin."

"I didn't know you guys were visiting," Mikasa hugged Carla after she finished hugging you.

"Really? We made plans with Eren a few weeks ago," Grisha murmured.

"Forgot to tell them," Eren shrugged, giving his dad a side hug.

"Come on in, I can help with bags," Jean commented, leaning against the doorframe as he watched you all interact.

"I would say I will help with the bags, but that would be a lie," Marco monotoned, Annie pushing him to the side.

"I'll help," she spoke up, lightly glaring at Marco who stuck his tongue out at her in retaliation.

And so Jean, Annie, Eren, and Ymir helped with bringing bags inside. You and Historia helped the Yeager's fell a little more at home.

"So you're Eren's fiancé?" Grisha hummed while looking over at you.

"Yeah," you nodded, "But that can all change if Carla and you get divorced. I want the milf to myself."

"Control yourself," Armin smacked the back of your head, making you pout as you rubbed the spot where he hit.

"Not my fault she's hot," you grumbled, sneaking away as Armin and Mikasa engaged in conversation with the family.

"So those are your in-laws. How do you feel about them?" Marco asked, leaning against the wall next to you.

"I want Eren to be my son. Carla's fucking hot," you answered, "Like, just rail me already woman."

"Weirdo," Sasha rolled her eyes as she took the spot on the other side of you.

"No, like seriously. Do you like them, or not so much?" Marco asked.

"Yeah, they're all right. Then again, I have only just met them. So I guess I don't really have an opinion," you answered with a small sigh.

"You called Eren's brother and dad hobos," Ymir laughed, using Sasha's shoulder as and arm rest.

"I hope they forget about it..." you murmured.

"Oh, y/n!" Aero waved you over to where she was standing, which was next to Mikasa who was talking to Eren's family.

"Coming," you replied, moving away from your own little group and towards everyone else.

"I got you a present," she smiled.

You gasped, "Mikasa, I think I'm starting to steal your girl."

"Yeah, and Eren stole your virginity," Mikasa retorted sarcastically, making sure her tone was hushed so Eren's parents didn't hear her. You rolled your eyes at her, snarling slightly as you showed her your middle finger.

"Stop arguing," Aero muttered, "And here's your present."

Aero pulled something wrapped in purple out from behind her back, handing it to you with a smile.

"If this isn't a bomb, then I don't want it," you joked, Zeke chuckling at your comment.

"Just open the thing," Mikasa said.

"Don't rush me," you scowled, proceeding on opening the gift. When the wrapping was off you let out a huge gasp, "IT'S A NERF GUN!"

"Oh no," Eren groaned, him and the others coming into the living room after all of them had finished up putting the bags in the guest rooms.

"There's going to be bullets all over the house," Annie sighed, thinking about the messes you would make with your new toy.

"I want one!" Marco claimed, his louth hung agape as he stared at the gun.

"It's mine," you cackled like a gremlin.

"Oh, we actually have something we have to do today," Armin murmured, remembering there was a video you had planned. "Do you mind if we film that? It should only take about an hour."

"Who are you kidding? The whole squad is in this video. It's going to take at least 3," Niccolo piped up.

"Sadly, you're right..." Annie trailed off.

"Oh, that's alright. You can go ahead and film," Carla waved him off, "We can get situated in our rooms while you do."

"Oh, ok," Armin smiled, his angelic side showing while his second parents were there.