Car Thieves [chapter 35]

"Is this ceremony almost over with?" you whispered to Sasha, who sat beside you.

There were assigned seats that went by alphabetical order of last name, but Sasha decided she wanted to sit with you instead. And by some miracle, she hadn't been caught yet.

Your gown hung loosely around your figure, the cap they forced you to wear uncomfortably sitting on your head with the string hanging in your face. You pushed it out of your face, huffing when it only fell back in the spot it was originally at.

"I don't know, but it's boring as hell," Sasha admitted, her head laying down on your shoulder.

"I want to go to the house," you whined, Sasha humming in agreement.

Now this house I'm talking about wasn't huge, but it was definitely bigger than a normal sized house. It had plenty of bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a kitchen, 3 car garage, and a furnished attic. The house cost over half a million dollars, and by some miracle you were all able to buy it.

Armin had made a deal with everyone, saying whoever lived in the house had to pay a rent that would all go to maintaining the house. With everyone agreeing on that rule you all ended up living under the same roof. Who is everybody.

Well that would be consisting of: Historia, Ymir, Annie, Armin, you, Eren, Sasha, Niccolo, Mikasa, Connie, Jean, and Marco.

"Me too," Sasha pouted.

"Let's book it once we're dismissed," Mikasa whispered to the two of you. She managed to sneak into a seat in the row directly behind you, putting her right behind you and Sasha.

'Yes," you whispered back.

"I'm on board," Marco said. He managed to get the seat next to Mikasa.

So far no one had gotten caught, and lucky for all of you they weren't calling people up to the stage individually.

"Actually, let's get food before we go home," Marco corrected himself, using the back of your chair as an armrest as he laid his head on his arm.

"Yeah," Sasha nodded, sparkled in her eyes.

"Great, who brought their car?" Mikasa asked.

The four of you stayed silent, each of you looking at each other in hopes of one of you pipping up and saying they brought their car. When the realization hit you, all of you deflated.

"Damn it," you all groaned.

"Nobody has their car?" Mikasa asked, already knowing the answer.

"I rode in Eren's and so did y/n," Marco spoke up.

"Niccolo's," Sasha sighed.

"And I rode in Armin's," Mikasa pouted.

"So we have to wait until our rides' are ready to leave," Sasha got visibly sadder.

"Or I can just pickpocket Eren, steal his keys, and all of us can leave," you shrugged, your arms coming up so your hands were resting behind your head. You closed your eyes, basically impersonating Killua as you hummed silently, completely oblivious to stares of the people surrounding you who overheard the conversation.

"She's joking," Mikasa clarified to the people around you, "...Right?"

"No," you shook you head, "He has enough money to buy a new car if I crash it anyways."

"Y/n I swear—" Sasha started with a sigh letting out a small chuckle.

"—And thanks to all of our hard work, we will be able to strive. Make it further in the real world with our certificates, and put them to good use!" the person representing your whole class said into the microphone, they were too preppy for your liking.

"Fucking finally!" someone in the crowd yelled.

The place went silent before you, Sasha, Mikasa, and Marco burst into laughter, many others following your lead.

"Can we leave now?!" someone else shouted.

"Uh, you're all dismissed?" a teacher said into the microphone, shocked at how all the students had reacted.

"Finally!" you shouted grabbing Sasha's hand and running out of your row, Marco and Mikasa doing the same in the row behind you.

You searched for Eren upon making it to the center aisle, hoping to find the mop of brown hair that you had grown to love. You eventually saw him and your other friends huddled up on a separate group from everyone else, talking amongst themselves with smiles.

"Eyes on the target," you whispered, making a hand signal you saw on Tv once, Marco nodding as his eyes locked onto your boyfriend.

"I'll keep him distracted, and you'll steal the keys," Marco whispered, the four of you starting to make your approach to the other group.

"Hey guys!" Sasha said, way too enthusiastically to your liking. Though Marco seemed to be on the same wavelength as you, stomping on the foodie's foot, nonverbally telling her to chill out.

"Hey, Eren," Marco said, a huge smile on his face as he started the conversation.

"Hi?" Eren replied, a bit suspicious over Marco's sudden kindness.

"So, how's life?" Marco asked, visibly cringing at his own question as he watched you sneak away to take Eren from behind out of his peripherals.

"Good?—" Eren started, "You know what? I'm just going to come out and say it. Why the hell are you being so nice to me? And where is y/n?"

"What!" Marco said in a high-pitched voice, surprising himself at how high it went, "Is it not normal to want to have a conversation with your friends?"

"No, it's normal. It's just you and y/n aren't normal, so this is weird for you," Jean answered for Eren.

Marco was failing miserably, but lucky for him you were already reaching for the keys in Eren's pockets. You didn't even try to do it slowly, knowing Eren would be able to feel his keys being taken away. You quickly grabbed the keys, starting to run to the door once Eren turned around.

"I've secured the keys!" you claimed, Marco, Sasha, and Mikasa looking over at you before starting to run after you.

"Did I just get robbed?" Eren asked, not bothering to chase after you since you kept your location on for him at all times.

"Happens to the worst of us," Armin pat Eren's back.

"You've been robbed by your girlfriend before?" Eren asked the blonde.

"No," Armin shook his head, "But I know you're the worst."

"Why's that?" Eren cocked an eyebrow, a scowl subtly forming on his face.

"Third grade football," Armin glared at Eren who burst out laughing, immediately knowing what the blonde was referring to.

"I fucking trucked you," Eren laughed, completely disregarding the fact you practically stole his car.

gimme a minute to post the other chapter.