Jean-boy the Jealous [chapter 36]

"Let's go to the beach!" Sasha shouted excitedly, narrowly missing Armin's mug which was next to her.

She, you, Armin, and Jean sat in the barstools at the counter, most of you having coffee in your hands. It was almost 8am, the others were either still asleep or they have yet to actually go downstairs.

"I like that idea," Armin nodded, moving his mug away from Sasha so he wouldn't have to worry about her hitting it.

"What idea?" Eren yawned, coming into the kitchen while scratching his stomach.

He was shirtless with a pair of gray sweatpants on, his hair in a messy bun which seemed to have yet to be redone. You and him shared a room, you being able to see what he is like when alone.

He rarely sleeps with a shirt. And always leaves his hair in whatever style it's in before he decided to go to bed. He'll keep the place clean, but at the same time doesn't mind messes. As long as he knows where everything is. He also loves cuddling, he always insisted on being the big spoon. It was rare for you to not be little spoon. He also liked when the Tv was running, he said he found spaces with zero noise uncomfortable.

"The beach," Jean answered, scrolling through his notifications on Instagram with a bored expression.

"Sounds like fun," the brunette hummed, making his way over towards the coffee pot that already had half of it full.

Grabbing a mug from the cabinet, Eren poured himself a cup of coffee. He then grabbed the mug by the handle and took the last available seat at the counter which just so happened to be next to you. (wattpad logic)

"Morning," he said, giving you a peck on the cheek before pulling out his phone.

"Hi," you yawned, a tired smile spreading across your features before you took a sip of coffee from the mug in front of yourself.

"Niccolo should just wake up already," Sasha groaned, putting her head in her arms which were placed crossed on the counter, "I'm really hungry."

"Just eat a granola bar or something for now," Armin dismissed her, opening his laptop which he had brought down with him earlier that morning.

"But I want actual food..." Sasha trailed off with a sigh.

"Then wake him up, I don't know," Jean said back, lazily changing apps on his phone.

Sasha pouted, "But he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping."

"So? I jump on the bed to get Eren up. Especially when he's sleeping," you answered.

"Yeah, and it's rather annoying," Eren said, looking at you from the side with a small glare.

"But it gets you up," you countered with a sly grin.

"Whatever," Eren huffed, his attention going back to his phone.

One by one, all the other people living in the house came down. And within the next hour, everyone was downstairs, Niccolo being amongst the last few people down.

"So what's everyone craving?" Niccolo yawned, leaning down on the counter.

"Pancakes!" Sasha answered immediately.

"I want chicken nuggets," you said.

"Y/n, it it 9am. And we are talking about breakfast," Niccolo sighed.

"Well I want pizza, so I don't have a problem with what the gorgeous idiot said," Eren piped up.

"Thank you," you nodded your head, completely ignoring the insult Eren threw in the sentence.