Wobbly Legs [chapter 32]

Sexual Content Ahead!

You and Eren sat in his room on his bed, you watching as he played some game you weren't paying much attention to. You were zoned out, staring blankly at the TV screen while thinking of the many assignments you had postponed doing.

Eren sat criss-cross, your head laying in his lap as his controller moved around from him aggressively smashing buttons. Eren would yell into his mic, getting mad at some players on his team for not doing a good job. It wasn't peaceful nor was it chaotic.

"Hey, love?" Eren asked, looking down at your figure as you looked up at him with a confused gaze. You didn't know why he was calling you.

"Yes?" you asked.

"Are you ok?" he asked, him logging off that particular game so it displayed the home screen. Ho looked concerned, his eyebrows furrowed a bit as his hand came down to stroke the back of your head.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" you answered with a question.

"You're just really quiet," Eren said, putting down his controller and letting his arms snake their way around your waist. He pulled you up and sat you in his lap, his hands resting at the small of your back.

"Just thinking about the work I have yet to do, but I don't want to do it," you sighed, pressing your forehead against his as you closed your eyes. "Just a little stressed, that's all."

"There's no need for that you pretty imbecile," Eren murmured, giving you a peck on the lips to which you smiled.

"Yeah, yeah," you let out a little laugh, used to the backhanded compliments he would throw at you.

Eren smiled at you before giving you another kiss. This one was much longer. His lips molded with your's, the semi-chapped ones of Eren pressing firmly against your's.

He licked your bottom lip, his tongue staying against your lips as he searched for an entrance. You parted your lips slightly, Eren's tongue sliding through and against your's as he easily got dominance.

The two of you made out, Eren's hands slowly traveling down to your ass as they always had. He gave it a little squeeze, making you let out a small moan as he pulled away from the kiss to pull off your shirt.

His mouth latched onto one of your breasts, his tongue swirling around your nippled as he gave it small, painless bites occasionally, making you let out shaky breaths and quiet moans. He removed one of his hands from your butt, bringing it up to your other breast and fondling with it.

Your head titled backwards as your mouth hung agape, little moans emitting from your mouth every few seconds. Your hands traveled towards Eren's hair, raking your finger through it as you allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

He detached himself from your boob, moving back up to kiss your lips. He gave you a quick peck before getting up and removing his shirt and bottoms, you removing your bottoms while you watched Eren got to his nightstand.

He took out a strip of condoms, ripping one off with his teeth, ripping it open using the same bone after he did. Pinching the tip, he slid on the condom and then made his way back towards you.

His hand caressed your jaw, giving you a slow and passionate kiss before he turned you over. Naturally, you put your hands out to give you support. Your eyes were widened, not expecting Eren to do that.