New Information [chapter 2]

It was about midnight and you were cuddled up in your blankets, about ready to fall asleep. You closed your eyes, letting sleep consume you. Well that's what you wanted to happen, but your peace was disrupted by your phone suddenly ringing.

"Why me," you groaned as you got out of your comfortable position to answer the call, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"What do you want? I was about to sleep," you said groggily, hearing not much noise on the other side.

"Hey bestie. You're on speaker," Sasha's voice came out.

"Who are you with?" you asked.

"In the car with Mikasa, Connie, and Niccolo," she responded.

"Uh huh, and why did you need to call me?" you sighed as you rubbed one of your eyes.

"Oh! Mikasa and I were wondering if you wanted to move into our dorm since our forth person is moving out and in with her girlfriend," Sasha answered.

"Ymir moved in with Historia? Good for them," you whistled, "And sure. As long as you don't mind Hange also practically living there as well."

"You kidding? Hange is so cool. They are so lively," Sasha responded.

"Coolio," you yawned, "Talk to you about moving plans later?"

"Mhm, bye," Mikasa said through the other end.

"Bye," you said back before hanging up the phone, falling asleep once it was safely on your nightstand.

The next morning you woke up to a guy sneaking out of your dorm. He had a shirt in his hands and a pair of sweatpants that loosely hung around his waist, making it seem as if he put them on in a hurry. He had ugly red hair and a very unattractive face. No doubt, someone your roommate had slept with the night prior.

"Where are you going?" you asked as you watched him put on his shoes.

His body tensed from the sudden voice that he was unfamiliar with.

"I'm, uh, leaving," he replied as he stood up, having just finished slipping on his shoes.

"Name?" you asked.

"Floch," he replied.

"Well, Floch, it's rude to sneak out like that," you said, "But I don't blame you considering you slept with my mess of a roommate."

"Sorry?" he said in a question-like format, unsure if he was being scolded or not.

"No need to apologize. Now leave before she wakes up. And hopefully you have enough common sense to never come back," you said as you opened the door for him.

"Ok..." he trailed off before leaving.

You closed the door, walking over to you bed and falling down on it, only to receive a call when you touched the bed.

You checked the caller ID, seeing Mikasa's name in your contacts pop up, making you answer the phone.

"Talk to me," you said when you were sure the call had started. (idk wut the grammar for that sentence was supposed to be)

"Hello," Mikasa said, "Can you come to my dorm?"

"Of course, but is there a specific reason?" you asked while making your way towards your drawers where you stored all of your clothes since your roommate would take anything from the closet without asking.

"No. Just wanna hang out," Mikasa responded.

"Alright. I'll be there in 10," you replied as you grabbed a pair of sweatpants and an old, baggy T-shirt.

"Alright. See you soon," Mikasa said before hanging up.

You threw on the clothes, not quite caring how you look since you were just hanging out with Mikasa, Sasha, and Annie if she wasn't hanging out with Armin today. You grabbed your phone, keys, wallet, and charger because you never know what you'll end up doing when you, Sasha, and Mikasa get together.

"Do you like this position? Do you like this position?" you sung quietly to yourself as you exited your dorm building and started walking down the road to where your friends lived. (but like wut kinda drugs did they put in that for me to go f boi mode whenever i hear that song?)

Who's idea was it to make all of your friend's live in the same dorm, but it was 5 blocks away from your's? Like, do a better job. 😤.

You continued to walk down the sidewalk, reaching your friends' dorm building within a matter of minutes. You didn't really need to check in with the security person since they knew you because you were constantly coming over.

"Hello," you waved to the person as you entered the building, walking towards the elevators.

"Hi," the lady waved back with a smile.

You smiled back before entering the elevator, hoping nobody else would join your ride at all because let's be honest, who actually wants to share an elevator with people they don't know?

You luckily arrived on the floor you wanted without having to make any stops on another floor to pick up somebody. You walked down the hall to their room, putting in the key when you arrived at their door.

Why you had a copy of their key? They got tired of having to get up to let you in, so they just decided on giving a key.

"Wassup bitches!" you said as you kicked open the door, startling everybody a bit.

"Heyo," Sasha waved as she stopped what she was doing on her computer to come and greet you by tackling you in a hug.

"Hey there hottie. Didn't know you were coming," Mikasa winked, letting out a tiny laugh from her own antics.

"Hi y/n," Annie monotoned, looking up from a packet of work.

"So? What am I needed here for?" you asked while taking your shoes off and hopping next to Annie, onto her bed.

"Moving plans," Annie answered, not minding your presence on her bed.

"Ah ok," you nodded, "When do I need to start packing?"

"Any time you want. Ymir moved out last night," Annie shrugged.

"Does she still have a key?" you asked.

"Mhm," Sasha hummed.

"Good, because I want her and Historia to come visit us every now and then," you said as you looked over towards Ymir's part of the room which was now barren.

"Anyways you can move in whenever, just call me so I can make the boys haul everything over here," Mikasa told you as she turned off her phone. "Also, I just ordered us breakfast."

"Thanks," Sasha grinned as she sat back down at her desk to continue what she was doing.

"What ya doing?" you asked Sasha, remaining on Annie's bed as you watched Sasha edit the video from where you were.

"Editing a video for the Youtube channel," she answered, "Jean go too lazy and this needs to be up by tomorrow so I'm kind of rushing."

"I see..." you trailed off with a nod.

"Sasha, how about we do a live with all the hoes on Wednesday?" Mikasa asked while looking up from her phone and towards the brunette who was on the computer, "Y/n should join too since I want you to be part of this group. You bring a lot of energy..."

"Thank you my beautiful sex wizard," you laughed.

"Sounds like a plan. I can let the others know," Annie said.

Annie was kind of like the manager of the group, but instead of always working from behind the scenes she would still be on camera a lot. Annie liked that arrangement.

"Thanks blondie," Sasha said as she continued type something relentlessly on her computer.