Super Smash Bros [chapter 66]

You and Armin were in a heated competition, neither one of you giving the other a chance to win. The match has been going on for ten minutes now, and everyone else was starting to get annoyed, but what could they do? Their only true option was to watch and wait.

"I'm gonna fucking end you," Armin hissed, eyes trained on the Tv screen in front of you as he aggressively smashed the buttons on his controller.

"Not if I do it first," you replied in a passive aggressive tone, calmly pressing the buttons though your face told everyone how serious you were.

It was just supposed to be a friendly round of super smash bros where the winner would get 10 bucks. Well you and Armin started forgetting how much money you actually had as time went on, and that led to the two of you fighting over those ten dollars for your life.

"Oh my gosh, it's just ten dollars," Jean dragged his hand down his face with an annoyed groan.

"That can buy me manga!" you retorted.

"And I can get a book that I want, so shut your damn mouth!" Armin snapped, glaring at the screen when you started pushing him closer and closer to the edge.

"..."

"You realize we're famous twitch streamers, right?" Eren asked, hopping over the back of the couch and sitting down next to you, his arm instinctively wrapping around your shoulders.

"Yeah? Your point?" Armin asked in response to Eren's question.

"And don't you live in a very expensive house?" Annie added.

"Mhm," you nodded, letting out a groan of dissatisfaction when Armin get a good hit in on you.

"How are you still not connecting the dots?" Marco gave you both a look of confusion, knowing you were both too hyper fixated on the screen to actually see him.

"Oh for fucks sake," Vivianne groaned, wanting to have turn playing the game as well, "You're loaded! You can buy all that stuff without even having to win this stupid competition. If anyone needs the money, it's me! I'm a struggling college student!"

You and Armin stopped pushing the buttons on your controllers, looking away from the screen and towards each other. Things had finally clicked with the two of you, and it showed on your face.

"Oh..."

"I feel kinda stupid now."

"It's cause you are," Mikasa hummed.

"Shut it goth bitch," Armin narrowed his eyes at Mikasa who only brushed off his insult like it was nothing.

"We may be fortunate, but that doesn't mean I like to loose! You're going down blondie!" your aggressive attitude came back almost immediately.

"Same here! And you're going to be the one sucking me ass when this is finished," Armin declared, both of you smashing away at the buttons again.

"Oh my fucking—" Niccolo started to say, raking his fingers through his hair, "You missed the whole point of that conversation."

"I want to play," Sasha pouted, upset that neither you nor Armin were going to let the other win easily.

"Come on! Just die already, your number is already past 300!" you groaned, trying to use another combo attack on him though he just put up a shield.

"Nonononono!" Armin screeched as he fell of the edge, not being able to jump back up from an attack you had unleashed.

You started cheering, watching his character fall down the screen. But then the unexpected happened.