Arrangement [chapter 14]

Sexual Content Ahead!

Wednesday 10:12pm 65%

hot idiot:
y/n
can u come over...
please

y/n:
um sure?
is something wrong

hot idiot:
nothing at all

y/n:
ok?
i'll be over in 5

________

You tossed yourself phone on the bed, getting up and throwing on a pair of sweatpants along with a hoodie. You didn't bother putting on a bra cause that shit is mad uncomfortable, and wearing a hoodie with nothing underneath it always feels so good for some reason...

"Where are you going so late?" Armin yawned, trying to stay quiet as he had Annie sleeping peacefully in his arms.

"Out," you answered.

"Do you need me to go with you?" Mikasa asked, looking up from her essay for the first time since the last hour, the clicking of the keys pausing momentarily when she looked at you.

"Nah," you shook your head, "I'll be good."

"Alright," Mikasa nodded, "Just make sure to lock the door when you leave, and the same applies if you come back and the rest of us are asleep."

"Will do," you whispered, trying not to wake up Annie or Sasha.

You grabbed your keys and phone before leaving the room, turning around to lock the door behind you as Mikasa had asked.You then trudged you way to the boy's dorm, knocking on the door lightly. You were standing there for about 5 seconds until Eren answered the door.

He was shirtless and showing off his toned body, red lights from the LEDs the boy's had hung up were highlighting his figure. He had his hair in the usual man bun with his loose hairs falling down into his face. He wore gray sweatpants that showed his v-line very well.

"Hey pretty," Eren grinned while gesturing for you to come in.

You obliged to his wishes, going into the red-lit room. You looked around to see no one else there. You knew Armin wasn't going to be there since he was spending the night in your dorm and you also knew Jean was more than likely at Marco's, but you didn't expect Connie to be missing.

"Hey," you said, your brows furrowing a bit.

"Connie's spending the night at another dorm building with a partner from a group project he's doing in one of his classes. They're pulling an all-nighter or some shit," Eren said, as if reading your mind.

"Oh," you nodded while taking a seat on Eren's bed, "So what did you need?"

"Our little arrangement," Eren replied, a slight smirk tugging at his lips as he closed and locked the door to his dorm room.

You thought for a moment before remembering you're smoking session with him over the weekend, "Oh..."

"Yeah," Eren nodded while plopping down on his bed, "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to though."