Threatened [chapter 16]

"Sasha, you put the TNT in the wrong spot," you said to her as Annie broke it and placed it in the correct spot.

You, Mikasa, Annie, and Sasha were all playing Minecraft with the boys in the normal world. As of right now, the four of you weren't on the call and we're just conversing normally as you were setting up a prank on the boys' base. You were still streaming, but you blocked the boys for the time being so they wouldn't be able to hear you or see what you were doing.

"Oh, right," Sasha nodded while placing more TNT, but this time in the right spot.

"Why are you guys doing this again?" Marco sighed from your bed.

He was in your dorm playing with the girls, not bothering to foil your plans by telling the boys. He wasn't on anybody's side for the ongoing prank war, serving as a moderator through everything.

"They started a war and we're just returning the energy," Mikasa answered, running into Jean's room and breaking his bed.

What were the boys doing in all of this? Well they were in the end, trying to defeat the Dragon. Key word: trying. They kept on dying, and you were sure they were going to die again soon, so the four of you were working quickly to ruin their base.

"That should do it," Annie commented as she placed a final piece of TNT.

You three had rigged one of their red stone machines so the next time they used it a large explosion would go off.

"Let's go and join back on the call," you laughed as you left their base, making sure it looked exactly the same way you had left it, well on the surface at least.

"What were you guys doing?" Jean asked after knowing the five of you had joined the call again.

"Nothing too important," Sasha answered.

"Sure..." Armin rolled his eyes.

"Fuck!" Connie yelled as the Dragon shot him off the edge of the world, Connie not having any ender pearls to get himself back up.

"No! Connie!" Jean laughed, the laughter seizing when the Dragon blew its breath on Jean, him not having enough time to escape it and dying. "Damn it!"

"Sayonara," Armin hummed. (pain)

"Help! I got a bunch of endermen chasing me!" Eren yelled, running around like a crazy person as the mobs followed him.

"I would but I'm currently falling to death," Armin replied nonchalantly as the dragon knocked him off one of the highest obsidian pillars.

None of the boys had revived themselves yet, all of them watching Eren's screen, hoping that he would be able to do it.

"Get away!" Eren yelled at the mobs, only to get hit by the Dragon's breath, resulting in his death.

"Damn," Armin snapped as he plopped back down in his desk chair.

All the boy's revived themselves only to be stranded in some forest, that was ways away from their base.

"Where the fuck are we?" Connie asked as his character looked around.

'the girls destroyed your beds,' somebody sent a donation to Armin.

"Wow, thanks y/n. Love the fact that you ruined my spawn point," Eren scowled, sarcasm dripping off his words.

"You're welcome~" you purred, a smirk on your face.

"You might be pretty, but you're a total nuisance," Eren sighed.

"I'll take the compliment and ignore the rest of that sentence," you grinned, making Eren huff and roll his eyes in retaliation.

"Can you maybe stop flirting? It's annoying," Connie spoke up.

"Oh shut up Cailluo," Eren retorted. "We're not even flirting..."

"Back talk?" you asked, silence consuming the air for a moment, "It's quiet ain't no back talk."

Jean sighed, "Let's just try to find the damn base."

"If it's still even there," Mikasa taunted.

"..."

"I'm sorry, what?!" Armin snapped.

"Nothing~" Annie sung, leaving her boyfriend in the dark.

"You better not have destroyed our base," Eren said in a low tone.

"And what if we did?" you challenged.

"I'll put you in a wheelchair," Eren replied simply.

Sasha spit out her drink, those few words shocking her. I would be lying if I said you didn't bang your head on your desk because you felt your heart rate quicken. Mikasa and Annie started laughing, looking over at your state.

"Oh, so you bold bold," Connie laughed while following the boys to where they thought their base was located.

"Annie I don't know why you're laughing, the same thing applies to you," Armin spoke up, a deadly glint in his eyes.

"But you're a bottom," Annie retorted.

"Correction! I'm a switch. I just prefer to bottom because I'm lazy," Armin said back.

"Well shit," Annie squeaked.

"You're not safe," Armin monotoned, seeming completely uninterested with the topic at hand.

"Sucks to be you. I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't play Minecraft," Sasha chirped.

"And I'm glad I don't have a boyfriend," Mikasa smiled.

"I don't either, yet I'm still being threatened..." you trailed off eyebrows furrowed.

"That's rough buddy," Marco murmured, almost falling out of the tree he was perched in. He was currently building a tree house.

"Rough indeed," Eren smirked, acting as if he wasn't the one threatening you.