Bad Date [chapter 62]

"I do," Historia said with a huge smile that wasn't visible to you since she had her back facing your way.

"Then you may kiss the bride," the officiator informed Ymir.

The brunette gladly accepted this, cupping Historia's cheek and pulling her into a kiss. You, Marco, Jean, and Eren had to refrain from saying 'yuck', a habit you four had picked up from each other. It was said when you saw a couple displaying any sort of affection to one another. And though it was childish, many found it funny.

"Hey," you tapped Marco's shoulder, who happened to be the person right in front of you. It was a poor mistake on Historia's part, putting the two most chaotic best friends right beside each other...

"What now?" he whispered back, finding slight amusement in how the two of you hadn't been scolded for talking at all, especially since you had been having conversations throughout the whole ceremony.

"Did you see the looks Connie's date was giving Sasha?" you asked him, taking a quick glance at the brown haired girl who was sitting a few rows back and glaring at the foodie who was innocently watching Historia and Ymir with a smile on her face.

"Yeah," he nodded, a bit of annoyance in his tone as he took a quick glance at her as well.

"She better fix her face, or I will be fixing it for her," you hissed, a smile on your face as you watched Historia and Ymir start to walk back down the aisle and to the doors at the end of the long carpet that had flowers covering bits of it.

Annie followed after Historia and Ymir, Eren being right beside her as they walked down the aisle behind the newly weds. Eren was her best man and Annie was the maid of honor, so the couple didn't match up, but it was fine at the end of the day. Then came Sasha and Niccolo, Jean and Marco, you and Armin, and finally Connie and Mikasa who were in no way sexually attracted to each other.

"I don't like Connie's hoe," Armin whispered to you discreetly as you walked down the aisle hand in hand, "And neither do Nicco, Jean and Eren."

"Don't worry, you're not alone. Me and Marco aren't getting good vibes from her," you whispered back, a smile still plastered on your face so it wasn't evident you were talking.

"Why the fuck is she looking at Sasha like that?" Armin thought aloud as you nearer the doors in the back of the room.

"I don't know, but if she doesn't stop I'll rip her organs out and sell them on the black market," you answered, sending a wink Hange's way when you passed them and Moblit.

You continued down the aisle, eventually making it to the door where you and Armin exited to go to the dining room. You took your seats at a long table that sat in front of the room, made solely for the groomsmen and bridesmaids. Meanwhile, Historia and Ymir sat in the center of the table, side by side as they talked a bit while waiting for the room to full up with their guests.

"Yo, Connie," Jean spoke to the silver haired male who hummed in acknowledgment, too busy playing a game of Sticks with Sasha to look up. "Who's the girl you brought?"

"Oh, her? That's Elise," Connie answered, not seeming too interested in the topic at all. Even if it was about the girl he brought as his date.

"So are the two of you a thing?" Niccolo asked, his hand propping his head up lazily as he watched people enter the room.

"Nah," Connie waved him off, "I'm in the talking stages with someone else, but I didn't want to bring them because I don't know if we'll end up dating. Didn't want to bring them around your crazy asses and scare them off."

"Well damn," Sasha pouted at Connie's reasoning behind bringing his date, who she still didn't know was glaring at her constantly.

"So, there are no feelings involved with Elsa or whatever her name is?" you asked.

"Nope," Connie shook his head, smiling victoriously after winning against Sasha in their little game, "I just didn't want to be the only one without a date."

"Thank god," Marco sighed.

"What?" Connie hummed obliviously, "Is something wrong?"

"We don't really like her..." Jean admitted, being the only one brave enough to actually say anything about her to Connie.

Connie started laughing, "Me neither!"

"Hey Connie," the Elsa bitch said as she walked over to him with an overly sweet smile, completely ignoring Sasha who had waved at her.

"Hi," he nodded in response, taking a quick glance at her before turning back to Sasha. Elvis didn't seem to like this.

So, she roughly grabbed Connie's chin and harshly crashed her lips on his. Connie, along with everyone else's, eyes widened from her sudden action. Connie didn't kiss back, just waiting for her to pull away from him. And when she finally did, Connie wiped his lips as soon as she stopped looking at him.

"So who are all your friends?" Elsa or whatever asked in a kind, yet somewhat annoying, voice.

"I'm Sasha!" the brunette waved at her, a huge smile present on her face as she only tried to show her kindness.

"Mhm," Elise gave her a quick up and down look.

"Ok, that's where I draw the line," Niccolo glared at Elise.

"Don't worry," Marco waved him off, "I'm sure y/n has this."

"Has what?" Sasha asked.

"Nothing sweetie," Niccolo replied, rubbing his thumb over her knuckle since their hands were intertwined under the table.

"Hi, my name's y/n," you smiled, slowly starting to get up and out of your seat. This alerted Ymir, who was greeting guests with Historia. She sent you a quick look of confusion, discarding whatever worry she felt when she saw who you were looking at.

Ymir had seen a few of the looks the girl was giving Sasha, though the freckled lesbian mostly paid attention to her now wife. She didn't have time to deal with some petty bitch when she was getting married to the love of her life.

You gave Elise a close-eyed smile, "Can you and me have a little conversation? Privately."

"Sure," she replied, returning the smile.

You lead the way outside of the room, dropping your smile once your back was turned to Sasha. You escorted yourself and Elise out, lightly closing the door to the dining hall to provide a bit more privacy.

"I'm going to get straight to the point," you said, turning around so you were facing the brunette, "You need to stop glaring at Sasha, or there will be problems."

"Not my fault she's trying to steal my man from me," Elise scoffed.

You looked at her in disbelief before starting to laugh, completely disregarding the confused look she was giving you.

"First off, Sasha is literally engaged," you informed, wiping away a nonexistent tear from your eyes, "And two, I wouldn't worry about Sasha "stealing" Connie from you. Someone else already has."

"What are you talking about?!" she stomped her foot on the ground, "Connie wouldn't have asked me to be his date if he didn't like me!"

"Sure," you chuckled before turning away from her and starting to walk back into the dining hall, "Whatever helps you sleep at night."