Asthetically Pleasing [chapter 20]

Sexual Content Ahead!

"Fuck," Eren groaned as he slowly thrusted in and out of you underneath the covers.

Most of the squad was passed out in the boys room, falling asleep since it was almost 1, and though it was Friday everyone was still tired from today since they all had some sort of test for one of their classes. There was a movie faintly playing on the TV in the background, everyone else snoring or peacefully sleeping in a bean bag or a bed.

You and Eren were the only ones up, and as of now, were fucking.

You had shorts on and Eren had sweatpants on previously, but both had been discarded and were somewhere under the covers. Eren had his boxers pulled down just enough so his cock was out, and you had you panties pushed to the side so Eren had easy acces to your area. You were laying down with you back facing him and he had his nose resting in the crook of your neck.

"Ah~" you moaned, though it came out muffled since Eren had a hand over your mouth. This was the first time the two of you had done it raw since Eren had ran out of condoms and forgot to buy more. You didn't really mind though, as long as he took it out of you before he came things would be a-okay.

"Fuck, you feel so good, pretty," Eren said in a low tone, making sure you could feel his breath on your neck while he still slowly thrusted in and out of you, making sure to be careful to not have your skin slap against each other's too loudly. You didn't want to get caught having sex by someone.

His movements were subtle, not easily noticeable unless you were to look closely at the sheets. The TV in the background provided enough noise so you wouldn't be able to wake up anybody easily.

"Eren~" you moaned into his hand, an immense amount of pleasure coursing through your body.

Eren gave you neck little kisses, keeping his eyes half-lidded as he continued to fuck you.

"Keep it down y/n, I'm trying to sleep," Sasha whispered in a half-awake state, causing both you and Eren to freeze up.

Sasha turned her back towards the two of you, snuggling into Niccolo who had an arm wrapped around her waist. Eren didn't move for at least 30 seconds, trying to determine if he needed to pull out because Sasha was awake or not. When he heard faint snores coming from the girl, he picked back up his movements, this time making his hand grasp your mouth tighter.

"We don't want to get caught now, do we?" Eren mumbled into your neck, continuing to give it little kisses.

"No," you breathed out, shaking your head slightly as you let out a little moan when Eren reached his hands into the front of your panties and started playing with your clit.

"Then be a good girl and don't make so much noise, yeah?" Eren said breathily, never once stopping his movements.

"Y-yeah," you nodded, squeezing your eyes shut as you felt your legs slowly starting to shake from the overstimulation of Eren thrusting into you and him playing with your clit.

And then he hit the spot...

"Fuck..." you moaned as your eyes shot open and rolled to the back of your head while your mouth hung agape, so much more pleasure consuming your body and senses when he found the spot.