Try Not To Laugh [chapter 24]

"What do you people want to see?!" Connie asked, looking down at his phone with furrowed brows. He was starting to get annoyed with everyone in the comment section of your newest youtube video. Many were saying it was boring and that they only started watching the channel because of the various jokes.

"Are they calling me unfunny?!" Sasha gasped dramatically.

The whole squad was chilling in the boys room as usual, many scrolling through the comments of the newest video. The video was something simple, just tasting a bunch of different foreign snacks. Apparently that's good enough for some people though because "there wasn't enough jokes."

"I mean..." Mikasa trailed off, a slight smirk playing at her lips.

"Oh, buzz off," Sasha grumbled, throwing a pillow at Mikasa, who easily dodged it.

"What if we just did something basic?" Annie sighed.

"Like a try not to laugh thing?" Armin asked, brows furrowed as he tried to think of more ideas.

"Yeah, something like that. Just make it simple," Annie hummed.

"So like we try not to spit out water or something? I kinda like the idea," Jean nodded.

"So that's our next video idea?" Eren asked, looking up from his phone for the first time in almost an hour.

"I guess so," you mused, leaning your head on his shoulder.

And so...

"Heyo!" you waved at the camera with a warm smile, "Welcome back to this hell hole of a channel—"

You were abruptly cut off when Eren elbowed you in the side, sending a small glare your way, "Do you always have to insult things?"

"It just runs in my blood," you cooed, a slight smirk coming to your face when Eren rolled his eyes out of slight annoyance and also amusement.

"Can you two stop flirting? We're filming right now," Jean scowled as Marco made audible gaging noises from beside him.

"Shut up," Eren huffed, squeezing his water bottle so some water got on the duo.

"Yuck," Marco scrunched his nose up as he grabbed his own water bottle, getting ready to launch an attack of his own, but was stopped by a hand firmly gripping his wrist.

"Stop!" Marco whined, "I need to throw water on the witches so they'll melt!"

"Not you calling me a witch," you gasped, putting the back of your hand to your head and pretending to faint.

"Well I'm not 100% sure, but let's test it out and hope you dissolve," Jean said through gritted teeth, getting ready to attack, but was also stopped by a hand.

"No," Annie said, her tone strict.

"Damn you," Marco cursed.

"Let's just get this damn thing started," Annie huffed in retaliation, trying her hardest not to beat the living daylights out of the two homosexuals.

"Right," Armin nodded, seeing the death that was subtly dancing in Annie's eyes and trying to get things started to save Marco and Jean from getting beat up.  "So today we're doing a try not to laugh challenge. We'll all go one at a time, everybody else will have water in their mouths. You loose if a single drop falls from your lips and the person who gets the most laughs in the end wins. Also we only get 30 seconds. That was a lot of words..."

"Yes that was," you nodded, "So who wants to go first?"

"I'll go!" Connie raised his hand.

"That's unfair! I start laughing just by looking at your ugly ass face!" Sasha whined.