Scratch Marks [chapter 31]

"We're live in 3, 2, 1," Annie warned before starting, everybody else taking their seats on the bed and sitting up properly, acting like you, Mikasa, and Jean weren't comparing dick sizes a few minutes prior.

"I still think I'd have the biggest cock if I had one," you whispered, making sure to not be loud enough for your viewers to hear.

"No way," Jean shook his head.

"Yes way," Mikasa argued.

"First question," Armin said through gritted teeth, kicking Jean in the back in what was supposed to be a light manner, though it was rather forceful. "Who do you think would die first if they were in a horror movie."

"Connie," you and Marco answered immediately.

"What the fuck," he sweat dropped, a look of disappointment and shock on his face.

"Sasha," Ymir spoke up.

"What?!" Sasha gasped.

"Sorry love, but it would be you," Niccolo sighed, "You would stop to eat food while the murderer was chasing you."

"Sure, but Connie would trip over his own feet," Sasha retorted.

"He would," Eren hummed, agreeing with your side.

"Well I think you'd be the first to die too," Connie huffed.

"Uh," Historia furrowed her brows, "Connie?"

"Connie," Armin nodded.

"Connie," Annie copied Armin's words and actions.

"Everybody hates me," Connie sulked.

"Stay mad bitch," Marco took a quick glance over at him.

"You're right, now sit still and look ugly," you added.

"You and Marco are just brutal," Eren stated, sending an apologetic look Connie's way.

"There's no reason to be nice," Armin defended for the two of you.

"You are the most destructive people I have ever met," Jean sighed, "And I'm dating one of them..."

"Why do you sound so upset about that?" Marco asked, and eyebrow raised as he crossed his arms and gave Jean an intimidating stare.

"Me? Sounding upset about dating and angel like you? I would never," Jean said quickly, trying to cover his ass.

"Do you have anything to say?" you asked while looking aver at Eren, narrowing your eyes at the brunette.

"Yeah," Eren nodded, "You left scratch marks."

"Scratch marks? From what..." you pondered on though for a moment, slowly looking back over at Eren who was smirking, "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!"

"Shii," Sasha's eyes widened slightly as she pursed her lips.

"Seriously? Bro, how deep does she scratch?" Ymir asked, now interested in the conversation.

"Hold on," Eren said before getting up, throwing off his shirt and turning around so his back was facing the group.

"Holy shit! Do they hurt?!" Marco's eyes widened from the amount of redness and how deep the scratches were.

"When we were doing the deed, no. But after they started hurting like a bitch. As of now, they only sting when you press down on them," Eren answered honestly.

Your head was buried in a pillow as you curled your knees up to your chest. Saying you were embarrassed was an understatement.

"Well now we know who tops..." Armin whistled, chuckling a little when he saw your form curled into a ball.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up," you mumbled, slowly starting to rock yourself back and forwards.

"Y/n," Marco's head shot towards you, "How big is it?"

"Massive," you answered, though it came out muffled since you didn't remove your face from the pillow.

Sasha gasped, both her and Marco scooting closer towards you, "Like how big we talking?"

"Enough for if he only enters half I would be satisfied," you answered.

"No way," Marco's eyes widened as he said that in a sort of whisper, the shock settling over him.

"Yes way," you said, for the first time taking your face out of the pillow and looking up at them.

"We can gossip at a different time," Annie said, her eyes on you as she was also interested in you and Eren's relationship, "But right now, we're live."

"Oh, right. I forgot about that," Marco murmured, moving back to his original spot along with Sasha. Eren threw his shirt back on and sat back down next to you, his arm wrapping around your waist when he did.

"Are you actually going to tell them how big my dick is?" Eren whispered to you.

"You showed the scratch marks first," you shrugged.

Eren gave a little pout before letting out a sigh, "I guess it's only fair..."

"This question is for y/n," Annie monotoned, "Besides Eren, who is your favorite person?"

"Bold of you to assume Eren was my favorite in the first place," you narrowed your eyes at the camera.

"That one hurt a little," Eren whistled.

"Anyways, it would have to be Marco," you said, "Yes, we fight a lot, but he's literally like my twin."

"Brother from another mother," Marco said while raising his eyebrows, squinting his eyes, and biting his bottom lip.

Armin asked another question, this one going to the whole group. Everyone had answered besides you, you being the last one.

"Yeah, I think that—" you started to say, but paused when you felt Eren's hand wrap around your neck. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, your confused expression slowly turning into a smirk.

"I knew you were a fucking masochist," Eren clicked his tongue upon seeing your reaction.

"Never said I wasn't," you shrugged, "Plus I have a chocking kink."

"I'm sorry, what?" Armin asked.

"Blame this on Marco," you said while holding your hands up in the air as a sign of defeat in a way.

"Why would that be your fault?" Jean asked his boyfriend, confused as he thought he was 100% gay.

"When we were younger we would just start chocking each other at random. Eventually, both of us just developed chocking kinks," Marco explained, shrugging as well.

"You have a chocking kink?" Sasha asked, this information being news to her. She knew about you, but Marco?

"Yeah, but I can hide it better," he answered.

"I'll be keeping that in mind..." Jean trailed off, causing Marco to flush a bit.

"Just move on to the next question," Marco said, burying his face in his hands as he tried to calm the heat in his face.

"Yeah..." Armin muttered, "Y'all are weird, but since you like chaos I can tolerate you."

"That kinda hurt," you mumbled before the livestream went back to the usual jokes and answering questions.