Bed Wars [chapter 40]

"Ready to fucking die!" Mikasa exclaimed, eyes holding pure death in them as she stood in the lobby for bed wars.

"Which ever team I'm on is going to win," Connie said cockily.

"Watch him be the first team out and the first person to die on his team," Armin hummed.

"Hey!" Connie pouted.

"I'm gonna wreck every single one of you," you said barely above a whisper, Eren being the only one to hear you.

The brunette looked over at your desk where you sat perched on your gaming chair, "Not as much as I can wreck you in bed."

You looked up from your computer, searching your desk to eventually find a Todoroki plushie and chucking it at his head. "Suck my nonexistent 12-inch cock!"

"No. You suck my existent 12-inch cock," Eren barked back.

"I hope you get a paper cut..." you mumbled into your microphone, "on your tongue."

"And I hope both sides of your pillow are warm," Eren retorted, sitting the plushie you threw at him upright on his own desk.

It was normal for him to have things you threw at him on his desk, the things ranging from anime plushies, to action figures, to books. His desk was probably about 6-ish feet away from your desk, making it easy for you to throw things at him.

"Rude!" you gasped, "But it's fine. I can just switch my pillow with yours."

"The game's starting!" Sasha informed, Niccolo audibly wincing in the background from her volume. "Sorry, Nicco!"

"Just don't be so loud. Please," Niccolo replied, readjusting his position on their bed as he continued to read his book.

"Right!" she nodded.

"I'm on blue!" you shouted.

"Same," Annie monotoned, already starting to collect iron and gold from the spawner thingy.

"Me blue! Me blue!" Connie shouted.

"Ah, damn it," you muttered.

"I heard that!" Connie snapped.

"Oh my gosh, really?" Marco asked, sarcasm dripping from his words as he surrounded your bed with blue wool. "Oh, and I'm on blue team too."

"Red bitches," Jean stated.

"Why did I get stuck with horse face..." Eren grumbled.

"I got red team!" Armin chirped.

"I'm green," Historia hummed happily, collecting gold and iron from the spawner so she could buy more things.

"Green," Ymir mumbled, mainly focusing on getting to one of the diamond islands.

"Green!" Hange yelled, startling your whole group. Your old upper class men always had access to your servers and calls but they never actually ever played.

"Hi Hange!" your eyes lit up.

"Hi kiddo!" they exclaimed.

"I'm on green as well," Moblit sighed, "And Hange, please stop yelling."

"I'm on, what I assume, is the yellow team," Erwin spoke up.

"Me too," Mikasa piped up, her tongue slightly peeking out of her mouth as she furrowed her brows in concentration, heading towards the main island where emeralds were located.

"Yellow," Levi mumbled before putting his mic on mute after he said that.

"I'm a banana!" Sasha said with enthusiasm.