Mob Army [chapter 6]

"Sasha! Run!" Annie yelled as her eyes widened from seeing the mob of skeletons you had brought with you back to the base the girls in the server shared.

"Run from what?" Sasha asked cluelessly, looking up from what she was doing and at Annie's avatar.

"Me heifer!" you yelled as the army of skeletons continued to chase you.

"From wha—" Sasha cut herself off when she turned in your direction. "What the heck!" she yelled as she ran away and towards the house, not wanting to die just yet.

"It can't be that bad..." Marco trailed off, looking out the window of the house, "Never mind. It is that bad."

"How did you even manage to get so many?" Jean asked, watching the whole situation unfold perched up on a tree, out of the skeletons' range.

"I found a spawner on accident and there were so many already spawned and when I tried to escape, they all just followed me," you shrugged.

"You're so nonchalant about it," Eren laughed, "It's not like you're about to be shot by skeletons to death."

You were currently sitting the floor of the boys' dorm, playing Minecraft while streaming it on twitch. Along with Sasha, Annie, Marco, Jean, Armin, and Eren. It had become a pretty common occurrence since you moved in a few weeks ago.

"It's just death," you retorted.

"Relatable," Annie said as she started firing arrows at some of the skeletons in the army, an attempt to help you get away.

"No Annie," Armin scolded as he ruffled her hair, making her let out a little huff.

"No! Don't shoot! Fuck!" you yelled as some skeletons started actually hitting you.

"You screwed," Eren laughed as he looked at your screen, watching as you tried to get away from the army though it was pretty hard considering how low your hunger bar had gotten. "This is very entertaining," Eren commented as he let his chin rest on the top of your head.

His action didn't bother you in the slightest, you didn't quite have feelings for him yet per se. It was more of an admiration than anything.

"My suffering is funny to you?!" you wailed as you continued to get shot. You two were completely ignoring chat which was just pretty much people spamming that they shipped the two of you.

"Yes," Eren hummed, letting out a tiny laugh.

"There's a creeper following you now," Sasha informed as she looked through the window of the base and towards your figure that couldn't go to the base since you wouldn't be fast enough to get in with letting any mobs come in with you.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," you groaned.

"Today is just not your lucky day," Marco whistled as he looked over his screen and towards your figure with your eyes trained on the screen.

"When is it ever?" you retorted.

"Just survive until morning, then the skeletons will die and all you need to do is kill the creeper," Annie monotoned as she stopped looking at her screen and rested her head on your shoulder to get a better look of your's.

"You're right. Everything will be fine," you said, "NO IT WON'T! I CAN HEAR A WITCH!"

"Damn, you're like a bad luck token," Eren said.

"Hey! We're spending quality time with you idiots," Ymir said as she kicked open the door, holding onto Historia's hand as she did so.

"I'm here too!" Hange said as they popped their head up, out from behind Ymir's shoulder.

"Hello lovely lesbians and Hange," Sasha waved, looking up from her screen for the fist time in a while, "Have you seen Niccolo?"

"He said he was coming over in a bit," Historia answered as she made her way over to you, Ymir trailing closely behind her.

"What's the matter now?" Ymir asked as she sat on the bed behind you, pulling Historia into her lap.

"I'M GONNA DIE!" you yelled in distress.

"How?" Historia asked.

"Come to my screen, you get a more clear view of everything," Jean piped up, beckoning the two girls over as he played with Marco's hair, who had his head resting on Jean's shoulder.

"That's a lot of monsters..." Historia trailed off.

"Hey y/n, there are spiders following you now," Marco stated.

"Why me!?" you wailed.

"That sucks. Anyways, I'm getting food later so if anyone wants to come along they can," Ymir said as she tried to hold back her laughs.

"Once it hits morning and I kill the remaining mobs, we can go. I don't want to be on this cursed server for any longer," you said.

"Y/n," Eren said, taking a mini pause, "There is a ravine right ahead."

"Fuck," you whispered, "I'm cornered..."

"Just make it about 10 more seconds, the sun is already starting to rise," Mikasa piped up.

"It's almost there! It's almost there! You're gonna make it!" Sasha cheered.

Just as she said that, you got poisoned by a witch, putting you at half a heart. Then it only got worse, you getting shot by a skeleton. You stared at your screen which displayed your death.

"She was so close," Historia murmured, a little sad that you ended up dying.

"I hate Minecraft. I'm never playing again," you monotoned as you took Annie's head off your shoulder and stood up, not bothering to revive yourself.

"Cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser (sincerely signed, u from the future). We can go get food now," Eren said in attempt to make you happier.

"...Can we get chicken nuggets?" you asked while narrowing your eyes at him.

"Sure," he shrugged as he stopped your live, turning off his own as well.

"To my car! And other people's cars because mine is too small to fit all your fuckers!" you exclaimed as you grabbed your purse and exited the dorm, Eren and Sasha trailing behind you.

"Where you going?" Niccolo asked as he joined the three of you on the journey to the elevator.

"To get chicken nuggets," Sasha replied, letting Niccolo swing his arm around her shoulders.

"Mhm," you hummed while nodding your head in agreement, a small smile on your face.

"Sounds like fun," Niccolo smiled as he entered the elevator.