Cancelled [chapter 22]

"I'm being cancelled?" you laughed, leaning onto Eren's shoulder.

"What could she possibly have done to get herself cancelled?" Eren mused.

You, Eren, Annie, Armin, Jean, and Marco were currently sitting in your room. Mikasa and Connie were out running errands, Sasha and Niccolo out on a date, same thing for Ymir and Historia, and all your upperclassmen that you were friends with were studying for something. The six of you that were in the room were discussing plans for upcoming videos, that was until Marco mentioned something about you.

"It wasn't her specifically, more you than her," Jean answered, looking over his boyfriend's shoulder and at Marco's phone.

"Well then what did I do to get her cancelled," Eren corrected himself, taking a quick side glance at you as you calmed down from laughing but still didn't stop leaning on his arm.

"The sex joke on the last twitch stream," Marco answered, "Apparently guys are pressed they can't get with her and vise versa. They're calling her a slut and what not."

"Really?" you fake pouted, the amused smirk on your face contradicting your actions, "Man, that's too bad."

"That's rude is what it is," Annie grumbled.

"Haters gonna hate," you shrugged, cringing slightly at the corny line that tumbled out of your mouth.

"So some horny girls, that I don't even know, are cancelling this pretty idiot because they're mad I won't sleep with them. And boys are cancelling her and calling her a slut since she's way too far out of their league. If anything I think that's praise, they're just showing their jealousy," Eren hummed, his arm loosely sneaking it's way around your waist.

"They're just feeding her ego," Armin chuckled, knowing you weren't intimidated by this in the slightest.

"She already has a god complex, she doesn't need a big ego," Annie sighed.

"I have a god complex?" you asked.       

"Yup," Eren replied, popping the 'p'.

"Huh," you hummed, facial features turning into that of amused ones once again.

"Anyways," Jean coughed, "We can snap back at them so you don't get any more hate or whatever if you want."

"Honestly I don't mind, they're displaying fan behavior," you smirked.

"I knew you'd say some shit like that," Marco sighed while shaking his head, letting a small laugh emit from his lips as he did those actions.

"Low key want to post something inappropriate just to clap back," Eren murmured.

"I'm not opposed to any ideas, I just don't care if you decide not to do anything," you said to the boy.

"Great," Eren sung, an evil grin stretching across his features...

And that's how you ended up sitting in Eren's lap, kissing him on the lips as you waited for a sound to come from his phone signaling that the picture was taken. Yeah, Eren planned on posting a picture of you and him kissing to Instagram where he gets the most compliments from the slutty bitches that we're trying to cancel you.

"I think we're good," you mumbled into Eren's lips, pulling away just enough for you to talk to him, but still close enough to be touching his lips when you talked.

"Cool," Eren said back before pulling you back into the kiss. His lips were, as always, slightly chapped though there was a faint taste of strawberry on them.

He bit your bottom lip, making you let out a tiny gasp of surprise. The brunette took advantage of this, slipping his tongue inside of your mouth as per usual. His hands slid to the small of your back while yours made their way around his neck and into his hair slightly, which he had let down.

The two of you were sitting alone in your room. The people you were with before all left to do their own things, and everyone else was still out doing whatever they were before you had met up, deciding they would just come up with an idea later. And after they left, Eren told you about his idea which you didn't protest against since you go to kiss the idiot, and that was a score in your book.

The two of you continued the kiss, things getting more heated with every passing second. Eren's tongue explored your mouth as you slowly started to grind on him, making him let out a tiny grunt as you did so. Eren started smirking, his hands trailing down to your ass and then—

THUMP!

"What the hell was that?" Eren asked, reluctantly pulling away from the kiss and looking at you with slightly confused eyes.

"I don't know," you mumbled, looking over towards the door where the noise came from.

"Son of a bitch!" Hange yelled.

"Hange!" Moblit yelled from a distance, worry laced in his voice.

"I'm fine!" Hange called back, nonchalance in their tone, "Y/n open up!"

You let out a sigh, shaking your head with a smile as you looked up at Eren and gave him an apologetic look though Eren just smiled and waved it off. You got off Eren and clambered your way towards the door, unlocking it and slowly opening the door to see Hange with a huge smile on their face and a bruise slowly forming on their forehead along with Moblit who had a look of a worried mother.

"Hey Hange, Moblit," you smiled, gesturing for them to come in.

They did as told, Moblit immediately spotting Eren who was now on his phone looking at the picture. He seemed to like it.

"Did we interrupt anything?" Moblit whispered to you as he watched Hange bound over to your bed where Eren sat, plopping down next to him.

"A little bit, but it's no big deal," you whispered back, walking over to your bed before Moblit could reply.

Moblit followed after you, everyone sitting on the bed.

"So, what brings you here?" you asked Hange, looking over Eren's shoulder to get a quick glimpse of the picture, only for it to disappear immediately as Eren opened Instagram.

"I wanted to see my favorite underclassmen, duh," Hange rolled their eyes, using as serious of a tone as they could muster.

"Okie..." you trailed off, watching as Eren typed out his caption, getting ready to post the photo. You snorted upon reading the caption.

"looking pretty as always, darling😫 @y/n.101"

"That's so cheesy," you giggled, causing Eren to look over at you.

"Maybe, but it'll make the sluts cry since they wish that was them and not your beautiful ass," Eren shrugged.

"Whatever," you shook your head with a smile.