Face Masks [chapter 29]

"I want to go on a date, but I don't want to go outside," Eren groaned, snuggling his head further into your stomach.

You were chilling in your room, his head on your tummy as you played with his hair and listened to some faint music he had playing in the background. The others were either in the boys' room or out on dates of their own. In short, you and Eren had the room to yourselves.

"We can just stay here and watch movies," you hummed, your eyes closed lightly as you massaged Eren's scalp, his usual hair tie around your wrist.

"I promise I'll take you on an actual date sometime in the future," Eren said, though his words came out a little muffled as he was still snuggled into your stomach.

"It's fine. We can just do some basic ass couple thing, like face masks," you smiled opening your eyes to look down at the brunette.

Eren titled his head up so his chin was resting on your abdomen, his green eyes clashing with your's as he stared up at you.

"Sounds like a plan," he mused, moving off of you and up so he could hug you.

Now you thought this was only going to be a quick hug, but oh how wrong you were. You fell into his trap, completely forgetting how much Eren loved to cuddle. He gave you a hug, his grip tightening around your waist as he refused to let go of it. His nose pressed into the crook of your neck, a smile evident on his face.

"Eren, let go," you whined, trying your best to hold back the laughs that were forming in the back of your throat.

"Neva," he chirped, giving you a kiss on the neck before laughing.

"I have been tricked!" you exclaimed before letting out laughs of your own.

The two of you stayed in that position for a bit, smiling like a bunch of idiots as you enjoyed the simple presence of the other. You closed your eyes, letting a small sigh escape your lips before patting Eren's arm to let him know you needed him to remove it so you could get up.

"Come on," you said to the brunette after you stood up, a hand held out for him to take.

"Whatever," he grumbled, taking your hand as he allowed you to pull him up.

"Can I apply a charcoal mask?" you asked him, sparkles in your eyes as you held his hand and led him towards the bathroom.

"Sure," Eren nodded, a smile on his face as he watched your excited one.

You arrived in the bathroom, squatting down and rummaging through the cabinets. When you found the item, you grabbed it and stood back up with a huge smile on your face. You looked at Eren, seeing him leaning against the counter on his phone while he waited for you to come back up, his hair freely falling down in his face. You thought he looked hot until you realized he low key looks like a girl.

"I found it," you said, closing your eyes as you bit your tongue to keep your laughs back.

"Oh," Eren said, putting his phone down and looking up at your face only to frown, "What's so funny."

"Promise you won't get mad," you said, your smile only growing wider as a mental image played of him looking like a girl.

"Those words make me nervous..." he sighed, "But I won't get mad."

"Alright," you let out a small giggle, "You look like a girl right now."

"No I don—" Eren started to say, but got a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror. "Wait a damn minute."

You laughed quickly taking out your phone and starting take pictures of Eren's shocked face in the mirror. Eren noticed you taking pictures and started making funny faces in the mirror, only causing you to laugh more and fill up your camera roll with the many different expressions Eren made. Eren eventually ended up laughing with you, pulling you towards his chest and giving you a kiss on the head.