Corset [chapter 71]

"Hello, and welcome to our livestream because we're really bored and have nothing else to do," Eren greeted once he saw people starting to join.

It was almost ten at night, you, Eren, Armin, Annie, Connie, and Karmen being the only ones who hadn't hit the hay. Karmen was spending the night with Connie and they happened to be a night owl, so it was no bother to allow them to join.

Eren sat criss-cross on the couch, one of his hands being used to hold a phone that had the livestream pulled up while the other was wrapped around your waist. You were sitting in his lap, facing forward and allowing him to place his head on your shoulder.

"Heyo!" Karmen waved.

"Do we have any energy drinks?" Armin asked, getting up from his spot next to Annie and heading to the kitchen in hopes of finding one.

"If we do, get me one as well!" you called out to Armin.

"Don't do that, she's going to be up all night if she drinks an energy drink this late," Eren said almost immediately after.

"That's the whole point," you smirked, whispering the last part of your sentence so only Eren could hear, "baby boy."

"Nope. We're not doing that," Eren slapped your arm lightly.

"You see what he does?!" you asked the camera with a dramatic wail, "He abuses me!"

Eren rolled his eyes, quickly addressing what you said before rumors could be spread, "She's joking."

"Yeah..." you dragged on before slowly shaking your head and mouthing the words 'no i'm not'.

"We don't have anything except for juice boxes," Armin informed you, throwing one of the juice boxes he was carrying at you before hopping over the back of the couch.

"Thank you fair sir," you bowed your head politely before plucking your straw into the juice box.      

"Uhhhh," Connie was staring blankly at the ceiling, his head in Karmen's lap while laid on his back. He squinted his eyes at the roof before shutting them, "I have a migraine."

"Check under the cushions. There should be a bottle of Advil somewhere in the couch cushions," Annie informed him.

"I'm sorry, but why is there Advil the couch?" Eren asked, looking over to the blonde who simply shrugged in response.

Armin raised his hand, not waiting to be called on before begging to speak, "Sasha hid them there because Mikasa was getting on her nerves. You know how Mikasa gets frequent head aches. Anyways, she just forgot to put them back in the medicine cabinet so they're just there."

"Eren," you perked up, setting your juice box down on the coffee table in front of you.

The brunette looked down at you with a confused look, "Hm?"

"I have something I want you to try on," you chirped, removing his arm from around your waist. Eren frowned at your action but still let you go nonetheless, watching as you stumbled out of the living room and towards the stairs.

"Low key kinda scared," Eren admitted, watching Connie fumble around with the bottle of medicine before eventually getting the cap off.

Meanwhile, you stumbled up the stairs, being mindful of staying quiet to not awake those who were sleeping. You opened the door to your room, slipping inside and heading straights towards your closet.

You searched through the place, eyes lighting up when you found to things you were looking for. You grabbed three items before exiting the closet, making sure to cut off all lights and then heading downstairs. You happily skipped down the steps, feeling eyes on you almost immediately.