Siblings or Dating [chapter 23]

"So, Hange," Armin paused, "Do you think these two are siblings... Or dating?"

Armin held up the phone for them to see. He was doing his usual podcast, but this time with you, Hange, Eren, Annie, and Moblit. This time, he was having all of you guess if two people were siblings or not based off of one photo he showed of them.

"Siblings. They look like twins," Hange answered.

"Really? I think they're dating," Moblit said to his significant other, looking over at them with a semi-confused look.

"No way," Hange waved him off, a look of pure confidence on their face.

"These fuckers are dating. It's always the ones that look alike or are in awkward positions are the ones that are dating," Eren huffed, hugging you closer to his body slightly as he had his arms wrapped firmly around your waist, you sitting on his lap as he had his chin resting on your shoulder.

"Mhm," you hummed in agreement.

"Siblings," Annie monotoned, her eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"And they are..." Armin trailed off, "Dating?"

"Told you," Moblit said to Hange.

"That's not fair," they pouted, slumping down in their chair slightly.

"Right, anyways," Armin coughed, "What about these two?"

"Dating," you said immediately upon seeing the way the guy's hands were placed— around her back and closer towards her breasts.

"Siblings," Moblit said, "She looks kinda uncomfortable..."

"Siblings," Eren answered, not bothering to give an explanation.

"Man, I don't know," Hange sulked, still not over their defeat in the last photo.

"Dating?" Annie commented. Saying she was utterly confused would be an understatement, she hadn't gotten a single pairing right since you guys first started.

"They're siblings," Armin suppressed a laugh after looking at Annie who was now getting annoyed.

You let out a laugh, "I'm going to start letting Annie say something before me, and then say the opposite of whatever she says since she always fucks it up."

"Shut up," Annie grumbled, crossing her arms as she let a rare pout come onto her face.

"It's ok, there's always the next one," Armin chirped, trying to cheer the blonde up.

"Whatever," she sighed, blowing a strand of hair that was falling over her face out of the way.

"Siblings or dating?" Armin asked, pulling up a new photo.

"They have to be siblings, right?" Hange said, a very hopeful look in their eyes.

"I'm going to have to agree with Hange on this one," Moblit said, eyes squinting as he tried to focus on any details that just might give him a clear vision of which one they were since even he was confused with that one.

"Siblings," Eren nodded, "...Maybe."

"Really? I think they're dating," Annie piped up.

"For some odd reason, I'm going to have to agree with Annie," you muttered.

"And they are..." Armin started, "Dating!"

"Yes!" Annie pumped her fist in the air, celebrating her first victory.

"Huh, who would've thought," Moblit stated, a surprised look on his face.

"Gosh diddly darn dangit," Hange snapped their fingers in disappointment, "What's with everyone dating their look alikes?"

"Or siblings holding each other in sexual manners. Where are they? Alabama?" Eren shuddered, moving his head so his nose was in the crook of your neck and he was looking away from the camera, towards your lap.

"I don't want to do this anymore, they're making me uncomfy," you mumbled, looking up at Armin who only nodded.

"Honestly, it's kind of disturbing looking at these pictures, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they said they were fucking each other," Armin commented.

"Ew! Don't put that image in my head!" you whined, hitting your head repeatedly to try and erase what you just saw.

"Alright!" Armin chirped, "That will be all for this weeks podcast. Tune in next week where me and my friends will be trying different kinds of weird food combinations!"

"I'm not apart of that one, right?" Annie asked cautiously.

"If you don't want to, then no," Armin answered.

"Thank God," Annie let out a sigh of relief.

"And I have one more thing to add on!" Armin cleared his throat, "This is for all the ladies who want to get with Eren~

Fuck off. How are you still trying to get with him after that post with him and y/n? Like, are you that dense? Sit the fuck down and let the two of them be happy. It's not that hard!"

"Do you know his annoying it is to see death threats from people you don't even know?" you scowled.

"Seriously, stop," Eren said lifting his head up so his eyes met the camera. He had a deadly look on his face and his tone was stern, this being the most serious you had ever seen the brunette.

"That'll be all! Have a great day!" Armin beamed before shutting off the cameras.

sorry this was short lol. i got distracted by a squirrel and i can't add anything or i won't be able to post this in time.